Quantcast
Which PS3 1st party dev will.....

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS3 1st party dev will.....

Which PS3 1st party dev will.....

Naught dog's Uncharted series 85 53.46%
 
Guerilla games Killzone series 24 15.09%
 
Santamonica studio's God of war series 10 6.29%
 
Polyphony digital's Gran turismo series 40 25.16%
 
Total:159
Doobie_wop said:
Severance said:
mchaza said:

umm Naughty Dog is the most consistent devoloper in making great games next to each other

uncharted 3 to be the final game of the series (need them for the movies they will make out of them) will look absolutely amazing either on the PS3 or PS4


not really, the game doesn't follow a steady storyline, so its not going to be a trilogy.

Naughty Dog have followed that format for their last two franchises, I think they'll probably do the same for Uncharted. 

OT: I think Naughty Dog will do it with Uncharted 3. I can't imagine Santa Monica, Guerilla Games or Polyphony pulling out another massive title before the end of the generation, Polyphony might with Gran Turismo 6, but for some reason I don't see that coming.


well they already started with GT6 and has said that it won't take as long to develop as GT5 since the engine is done or sumthing.

Look at it this way KZ2 development 4 years while KZ3  didn't take that long why? same is going to happen with GT6 I think.



Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
Severance said:
mchaza said:

umm Naughty Dog is the most consistent devoloper in making great games next to each other

uncharted 3 to be the final game of the series (need them for the movies they will make out of them) will look absolutely amazing either on the PS3 or PS4


not really, the game doesn't follow a steady storyline, so its not going to be a trilogy.

Naughty Dog have followed that format for their last two franchises, I think they'll probably do the same for Uncharted. 

OT: I think Naughty Dog will do it with Uncharted 3. I can't imagine Santa Monica, Guerilla Games or Polyphony pulling out another massive title before the end of the generation, Polyphony might with Gran Turismo 6, but for some reason I don't see that coming.

they did it with crash bandicoot because they don't own the IP, but they didn't do it with Jak yet , it haven't hit the HD consoles but there are PSP games released.



I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
Doobie_wop said:
Severance said:
mchaza said:

umm Naughty Dog is the most consistent devoloper in making great games next to each other

uncharted 3 to be the final game of the series (need them for the movies they will make out of them) will look absolutely amazing either on the PS3 or PS4


not really, the game doesn't follow a steady storyline, so its not going to be a trilogy.

Naughty Dog have followed that format for their last two franchises, I think they'll probably do the same for Uncharted. 

OT: I think Naughty Dog will do it with Uncharted 3. I can't imagine Santa Monica, Guerilla Games or Polyphony pulling out another massive title before the end of the generation, Polyphony might with Gran Turismo 6, but for some reason I don't see that coming.

they did it with crash bandicoot because they don't own the IP, but they didn't do it with Jak yet , it haven't hit the HD consoles but there are PSP games released.

Those PSP/PS2 Jak games aren't developed by Naughty Dog. It's like how Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta are developed by Ready at Dawn.



Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

i am going to be a rebel and vote for infamous, it really has made a huge jump for the second game by the looks of things



it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Doobie_wop said:
Severance said:
Doobie_wop said:
Severance said:
mchaza said:

umm Naughty Dog is the most consistent devoloper in making great games next to each other

uncharted 3 to be the final game of the series (need them for the movies they will make out of them) will look absolutely amazing either on the PS3 or PS4


not really, the game doesn't follow a steady storyline, so its not going to be a trilogy.

Naughty Dog have followed that format for their last two franchises, I think they'll probably do the same for Uncharted. 

OT: I think Naughty Dog will do it with Uncharted 3. I can't imagine Santa Monica, Guerilla Games or Polyphony pulling out another massive title before the end of the generation, Polyphony might with Gran Turismo 6, but for some reason I don't see that coming.

they did it with crash bandicoot because they don't own the IP, but they didn't do it with Jak yet , it haven't hit the HD consoles but there are PSP games released.

Those PSP/PS2 Jak games aren't developed by Naughty Dog. It's like how Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta are developed by Ready at Dawn.

i know, but that doesn't mean that they "moved on" with the series, they moved on with Crash bandicoot because it is not owned by Sony but by Universial Interactive Studios , the only reason it stayed exclusive back then is that Naughty Dog the developer is owned by sony, so they didn't abandon the series the series abandoned them.

as for Jak , they already mentioned they are willing to make one for this generation before it ends, the difference here is that Jak series is owned by Sony , so its up to Sony to make more or not(but they will), and i don't think they're going to simply abandon it.



I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:
Doobie_wop said:
Severance said:
Doobie_wop said:
Severance said:
mchaza said:

umm Naughty Dog is the most consistent devoloper in making great games next to each other

uncharted 3 to be the final game of the series (need them for the movies they will make out of them) will look absolutely amazing either on the PS3 or PS4


not really, the game doesn't follow a steady storyline, so its not going to be a trilogy.

Naughty Dog have followed that format for their last two franchises, I think they'll probably do the same for Uncharted. 

OT: I think Naughty Dog will do it with Uncharted 3. I can't imagine Santa Monica, Guerilla Games or Polyphony pulling out another massive title before the end of the generation, Polyphony might with Gran Turismo 6, but for some reason I don't see that coming.

they did it with crash bandicoot because they don't own the IP, but they didn't do it with Jak yet , it haven't hit the HD consoles but there are PSP games released.

Those PSP/PS2 Jak games aren't developed by Naughty Dog. It's like how Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta are developed by Ready at Dawn.

i know, but that doesn't mean that they "moved on" with the series, they moved on with Crash bandicoot because it is not owned by Sony but by Universial Interactive Studios , the only reason it stayed exclusive back then is that Naughty Dog the developer is owned by sony, so they didn't abandon the series the series abandoned them.

as for Jak , they already mentioned they are willing to make one for this generation before it ends, the difference here is that Jak series is owned by Sony , so its up to Sony to make more or not(but they will), and i don't think they're going to simply abandon it.


Maybe, but if Uncharted 3 release in late 2011 or early 2012, I don't know if they'll have enough time to make a Jak sequel.



Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Naught dog.

Because it help  and share knowledge with other devs like Guerilla, Santa Monica and Polyphony.

Because it made three spectacular games for PS1, PS3 and it will make for PS3 (Unchated 3 will be gorgeous).



jneul said:

i am going to be a rebel and vote for infamous, it really has made a huge jump for the second game by the looks of things


i agree, and the fact that InFamous is a open world game makes it even more impressive.

 

i don't think there will be any huge graphical leap between GT5 and GT6, it will rather be more premium cars, more circuits, new modes and stuff like that.

but my money is on santa monica



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Lots of love for ND I see....=)



First off, Santa Monica is working on a new IP so God of War series is out of this. But of course Santa Monica's next game will have improved graphics over GOW III... Thinking about is just mind blowing.

If Polyphony can make GT6 more photorealistic than GT5, then GT6 will be the one. But that ain't gonna be easy because GT5 is amazingly good looking :D.

Once I see some final build screens and footage of KZ3, then I'll decide whether Guerilla takes my vote over Naughty Dog or not.

Seriously... EVERYONE'S FUCKIN AMAZING!!!