Quantcast
I Believe PS3 Will Be #1 Selling Console In 2011 What Do You Believe In?

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe PS3 Will Be #1 Selling Console In 2011 What Do You Believe In?

Congratz BHR



 

Around the Network

I see what you did there, Seece ;)



SlipperyMooseCakes said:
I see what you did there, Seece ;)

Just congratulating our resident analyst who doesn't use numbers, facts or figures but guidence from above, he truly is the greatest anaylst on VGchartz



 

Seece said:
Congratz BHR


http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4255877

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4340708

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4321231

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4152176

 

its ok i'll get it right for this year and still be on record for predicting it the earliest http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=136752



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

I had another prediction in my sig.... but I received a private email asking me to remove it.

Not saying if it was a good prediction or a bad one, also not saying which user asked me to remove it.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
Seece said:
Congratz BHR


http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4255877

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4340708

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4321231

 

its ok i'll get it right for this year and still be on record for predicting it the earliest http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=136752

There are plenty enough of my own predictions out there thanks, like the 360 V PS3 thread for starters, and 360 overtaking Wii and PS2 in UK and US, as well as Kinect hitting 25m.

Regardless, I'm not the one people herald as this amazing predictor how many boo boo's have you made this year? LBP2 5m? nope, Infamous 2 4m LT? Not likely ... Uncharted 3, 4m? No, not even with extensive bundling over the holiday. Gears 3 6m end of 11, nope.

Your guidence (aka combination of gut feeling and what you want to happen) could only work for so long.



 

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
I see what you did there, Seece ;)


at least i dont go cheering when only US number get put up LOL

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4351810



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

kowenicki said:
I had another prediction in my sig.... but I received a private email asking me to remove it.

Not saying if it was a good prediction or a bad one, also not saying which user asked me to remove it.


maybe if you follwed forum rules and had asked prior to adding to your sig it still be there

@seece go read the UC3 thread "Going by all that data i personally think it will hit 3.0-3.5M before the years up as i posted way back in 2009"

 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134552



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

BHR-3 said:
kowenicki said:
I had another prediction in my sig.... but I received a private email asking me to remove it.

Not saying if it was a good prediction or a bad one, also not saying which user asked me to remove it.


maybe if you follwed forum rules and had asked prior to adding to your sig it still be there

@seece go read the UC3 thread "Going by all that data i personally think it will hit 3.0-3.5M before the years up as i posted way back in 2009"

 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134552

Already read your thread, I was talking about the prediction you made in an Uncharted 3 predictions thread and you said it can do 4m end of 2011.

Also you seem to flip flop on your predictions a lot, one minute PS3 is gonna win, then you say it isn't, then in November you say it is. Your opinion seems to change to suit the weather!

Just an FYI, the whole point of my 360 Vs PS3 thread was in response to Microsofts claim to be #1.



 

BHR-3 said:
kowenicki said:
I had another prediction in my sig.... but I received a private email asking me to remove it.

Not saying if it was a good prediction or a bad one, also not saying which user asked me to remove it.


maybe if you follwed forum rules and had asked prior to adding to your sig it still be there

@seece go read the UC3 thread "Going by all that data i personally think it will hit 3.0-3.5M before the years up as i posted way back in 2009"

 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134552

doubt it.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995