Quantcast
Anyone here doubt that God of War III will sell 4 million ?

Forums - Sales Discussion - Anyone here doubt that God of War III will sell 4 million ?

http://www.vgchartz.com/game.php?id=7636 -  Fable 2

http://www.vgchartz.com/game.php?id=12533 - GoW III

Strikingly similar sales, no ? God of War III has sold marginally better though...so currently Fable 2 is at 3.76 Million, While GoW III is at 2.98 million (3.04 when you add the 60k the GoW Trilogy Edition sold)...

So similar sales lifetime sales for both titles ?

 



Around the Network

There's no question that God of War III will hit 4 million. The game still sells 20,000 weekly 6 months later, hasn't hit it's first holiday season, and isn't a Greatest Hits title yet.

I see it cruising ahead of 4 mill, with a lifetime of 4.5-4.7mill.



                                                                                                                                            

CGI-Quality said:

There's no question that God of War III will hit 4 million. The game still sells 20,000 weekly 6 months later, hasn't hit it's first holiday season, and isn't a Greatest Hits title yet.

I see it cruising ahead of 4 mill, with a lifetime of 4.5-4.7mill.

Can it has 5 million ? Kratos has been a good boy.,....*sigh* A 3ever can dream....



this game was full of epicness, even i was impressed, and i dont like those games normally.

It definetly deserves 4m, heck, it deserves 5m, but 4m is the goal to go. Go Kratos! (Even if i hate  you as a game character, because youre an asshole... <3)



I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

yeah 4 is a good thought. It's a great game.



Around the Network

heck yeh!

its not even on platinum yet.

now if only we can find those who said GOW3 wont sell like previous GOW because of teh "userbase".....



Crystalchild said:

this game was full of epicness, even i was impressed, and i dont like those games normally.

It definetly deserves 4m, heck, it deserves 5m, but 4m is the goal to go. Go Kratos! (Even if i hate  you as a game character, because youre an asshole... <3)

Me too...Kratos has always been an asshole... But I guess he redeemed himself a little at the end of III....but then again, he was the one to cause all that mess in the first place



yeah, it can get to that mark easily, it's still selling 20k and its first holiday it's coming, plus GH edition...it can get into the 4M mark and 5M LTD after it's all said and done.



I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Crystalchild said:

this game was full of epicness, even i was impressed, and i dont like those games normally.

It definetly deserves 4m, heck, it deserves 5m, but 4m is the goal to go. Go Kratos! (Even if i hate  you as a game character, because youre an asshole... <3)

Me too...Kratos has always been an asshole... But I guess he redeemed himself a little at the end of III....but then again, he was the one to cause all that mess in the first place


yup. XD

When my little brother came in, seeing one of the later Sequences, he asked:

'Oh, have the Gods gone Mad? Or why are they the evil ones in this Game?'

'... um, well, they arent. I am.'

Epic win. ^^

___________________SPOILER BELOW!!!! _______________________________

___________________I WARNED YOU!!!_______________________________

  But Well, i liked what Kratos did in the end, but otherwise, i wonder if.. Athena wanted to be the 'Ruler of Earth' or something like that.. Zeus' Succesor maybe?



I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Strikingly similar sales to Fable 2, despite Fable 2 launching in the Holiday season.

You will see it push way ahead pretty soon probably.

4 Million, IMO... Is 99% sure to be on.