Quantcast
It's official, Gamestop is sold out of Halo Reach WORLDWIDE! HUGE sales!

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It's official, Gamestop is sold out of Halo Reach WORLDWIDE! HUGE sales!

The lines at Gamestop are going to be crazy. I remember MW2 had a line wrapped around the side of the building when I went to Midnight Madness. I don't know if Reach will be bigger just because MW2 had PS3 owners and 360 owners there but I'm sure it will be just as big. Man its going to feel good to have that game case in my hand. I'll be staying up till at least 4 or 5 am that night playing some campaign.



Around the Network

BenVTrigger speaks the truth. I don't live in the US and I called both Gamestop locations to confirm and they said the same thing. They're only taking Standard Editon preorders. A few friends and I haven't preorder it yet and I planned on getting the Legendary Edition. DAMN! The guy I spoke to said my best bet would be to preorder the standard now and pick-up my copy the day after launch and hope someone didn't pick-up their Legendary version ( which is possible, but doubt it). He said not to worry about my reserved copy due to extra copies they requested.

 

Going to try another place first before commiting to Gamestop. Why did I wait!!!



Jadedx said:

Okay question, I have 2 copies of the halo reach bundle and 2 extra copies of the standard game in my amazon cart should I preorder both? Will I make any profit?


Not any money on the standard, like I said I think we will be able to meet demand on that.

On the console I truly don't know, it depends how much people are willing to spend on one.  It's a 50 / 50 chance and I don't want to give someone advice on something involving money.

I just know that we aren't allowed to sell them anymore.



Jadedx said:

Okay question, I have 2 copies of the halo reach bundle and 2 extra copies of the standard game in my amazon cart should I preorder both? Will I make any profit?


By bundle do you mean the console bundle? If so I believe you will make a profit on those because only a certain amount of those consoles are made and that is the end of it. The standard games you won't make a profit because I'm sure there will be plenty of copies in other stores release day. Best buy had tons of extra copies of Halo 3 when I went to a midnight release there. Reach will be bigger but Halo 3 was still huge.



Alright guys I got some more info for you.

AMAZON IS NOW SOLD OUT!

holy crap this game is gonna be huge.  If anyone is lucky enough to get their console or limited good luck to you.  



Around the Network
skorp said:

BenVTrigger speaks the truth. I don't live in the US and I called both Gamestop locations to confirm and they said the same thing. They're only taking Standard Editon preorders. A few friends and I haven't preorder it yet and I planned on getting the Legendary Edition. DAMN! The guy I spoke to said my best bet would be to preorder the standard now and pick-up my copy the day after launch and hope someone didn't pick-up their Legendary version ( which is possible, but doubt it). He said not to worry about my reserved copy due to extra copies they requested.

 

Going to try another place first before commiting to Gamestop. Why did I wait!!!


I just checked Newegg and I was allowed to put both the Legendary and the Limited editions in my cart. Not sure if I had actually tried to purchase what would happen but I think you have a good shot at getting it somewhere else for now at least.



I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

BenVTrigger said:

Alright guys I got some more info for you.

AMAZON IS NOW SOLD OUT!

holy crap this game is gonna be huge.  If anyone is lucky enough to get their console or limited good luck to you.  

So I cant pre-order the ones in my cart?



BenVTrigger said:

Alright guys I got some more info for you.

AMAZON IS NOW SOLD OUT!

holy crap this game is gonna be huge.  If anyone is lucky enough to get their console or limited good luck to you.  


Fuck I'm soooo tempted to try and get another console for resale.



I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Jadedx said:
BenVTrigger said:

Alright guys I got some more info for you.

AMAZON IS NOW SOLD OUT!

holy crap this game is gonna be huge.  If anyone is lucky enough to get their console or limited good luck to you.  

So I cant pre-order the ones in my cart?

this thread was JUST posted on Bungie's official forums.  It says Legendary is sold out not sure about the console itself

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=48391114



How u know Amazons soldo ut ? :o