Quantcast
What happened to PS3's 3th party support...?!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happened to PS3's 3th party support...?!

ngg12345 said:

fdsg


Translation please?



Around the Network

Every week... Yes, EVERY WEEK There are MORE AND MORE announcements made for Wii...

Too bad none of the games are worth caring about.

Games like Resident evil, Final fantasy, No more heroes, DDR Wii, brothers in arms and many more AAA-titles have been added to the Wii release list.

Am I supposed to be impressed? Wow so you get Resident Evil: UC, well the PS3 gest Resident Evil 5. You get Crystal Chornicles, the PS3 gets Final Fantasy XIII, Brothers in Arms? LOL!

-PS3 has ONLY 1 million seller WORLDWIDE!!!(HAHAHA): Resistance fall of men. Whereas Wii has Wii sports for Japan, Wii play for Japan and Amerika, Zelda for Amerika and PAL (and i think also Wario ware worldwide).

Why bring up how well Nintendo's games are selling in a discussion about third party support?

-And where are the Announcements for PS3 games in development excluding Sony's internal studios. Yes EA will bring Fifa 08 and Madden 08... And there are still some exclusives for PS3 (Most have gone multi to X360 HAHAHA) But they had all been announced at E3 06. What I'm seeing now is that there are less and less games announced for PS3 and if this trend continues it will be bad for PS3...        Not like i give a fuck...

When will the Wii get some games from third parties that aren't PS2 ports or PSP ports or just plain trash?




yahh Wiis new PS2 ports really are killin PS3 LOL



 

two facts:

 

- Media Vision, creator of Sony's Wild Arms series, is recruiting new developers for a new Wii project. In the past Media Vision used to develop software solely for PlayStation platforms.

 

Yoshihiro over at DCEmu has released the source code to his port of the Playstation Emulator for the Nintendo Wii, the project needs extra work but a lot of the groundwork has already been done

 

 

 

who really need a ps3...

 

 



Hus said:

yahh Wiis new PS2 ports really are killin PS3 LOL


 

 

The fact that the Wii really is killin PS3 with PS2 ports only makes your post more depressing.



Around the Network

How about we just drop review scores for Wii?  I don't think in the history of gaming we've seen a console get so many games so quickly with such a massive fluxuation of scores.

 

When was the last time you saw several reviews that praised one thing, and then go looks at several other reviews and say how badly those same things are broken? It doesn't make bloody sense.



Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

vanguardian1 said:

How about we just drop review scores for Wii? I don't think in the history of gaming we've seen a console get so many games so quickly with such a massive fluxuation of scores.

 

When was the last time you saw several reviews that praised one thing, and then go looks at several other reviews and say how badly those same things are broken? It doesn't make bloody sense.


 nin fanboys can rate crap high...... but it still is crap.

 

 

  



PS3 (should) have lots of 3rd-party support coming. The difference is, Sony is quite happy to keep quiet about these games until they are ready for exposure/release. They will also (on average) be much bigger titles than are released on the Wii.

During the last couple of years of PS2 domination, studios have been busy talking/planning with Sony about potential PS3 titles. What has surprised me, is that more haven't been readied for release.

You'll see a trickle turn into a flood (in 1-2 years time). The question is, what state all three consoles will be in by then. Sony has a risk of scaring some of these studios off (and turning them into 360 or even Wii titles) if they aren't careful.



Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

ALKO said:

 

two facts:

 

- Media Vision, creator of Sony's Wild Arms series, is recruiting new developers for a new Wii project. In the past Media Vision used to develop software solely for PlayStation platforms.

 

Yoshihiro over at DCEmu has released the source code to his port of the Playstation Emulator for the Nintendo Wii, the project needs extra work but a lot of the groundwork has already been done

 

 

 

who really need a ps3...

 

 


 WOW!

You're right...... Sony should just pack it up now. 



Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Does it really matter in the end?  The goal of all three consoles is the same, divest you of as much bling bling as they can while reciprocating with something to occupy those dull moments at home.  It continually amazes me at the level of aggression and pig headedness that people display concerning a toy (yes, even the PS3 is a toy) meant to amuse and stimulate.

I personally don't like Sony, and I have no plans to buy a PS3 in the forseable future, yet I'm not going to run around saying ps3 are teh sux!

 No wonder there is so much war and hate in the world, if a group of people who claim a common passion in video games can't even lay off each other for a few minutes!  I mean, common guys (and gals though I suspect they are a little too smart to be involved in this trash), gamers are supposed to be lazy asses, sitting on the couch chilling with your munchies and claiming bragging rights about that last virtual race, not insulting each other (on an online forum no less) and claiming their toy is cooler than everyone elses...