Quantcast
Final Fantasy XIII finally coming to the 360 japan ??

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII finally coming to the 360 japan ??

Ping_ii said:
selnor said:
Ping_ii said:

LOL let it happen! I want to see how It does ROFL!


The funniest part would be if Japan actually bought it some more. Wasting more Japanese money on a diabolicle game.


Can't comment on the game but is it really that.....bad?

no is an amazng game (nt as gud as FF7 or FF8 tho). Made me like ff agen aftr FF12



Around the Network

Maybe this is the first step in the plan to bring Versus out multiplatform from the beginning.



Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

AkibaFan said:
Ping_ii said:
selnor said:
Ping_ii said:

LOL let it happen! I want to see how It does ROFL!


The funniest part would be if Japan actually bought it some more. Wasting more Japanese money on a diabolicle game.


Can't comment on the game but is it really that.....bad?

no is an amazng game (nt as gud as FF7 or FF8 tho). Made me like ff agen aftr FF12

FFXIII put the final nail in the coffin for the series for me. Of course you like VII and VIII. I hated them, so it make since that you would like XIII and I don't.



Well....M$ fans can finally stop saying "without Japan" to belittle the performance of the PS3 version compared to the 360 version



...why?



It's just that simple.

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:

Well....M$ fans can finally stop saying "without Japan" to belittle the performance of the PS3 version compared to the 360 version


Way to generalize all MS fans.  Did one guy say that and you assumed all MS fans said it?



voty2000 said:
BMaker11 said:

Well....M$ fans can finally stop saying "without Japan" to belittle the performance of the PS3 version compared to the 360 version


Way to generalize all MS fans.  Did one guy say that and you assumed all MS fans said it?


Nope...everytime someone says "PS3 version outsold the 360 version by X amount of times" the retort is "well..without Japan....."

Not just to me, but whenever a comparison of sales is made, which has happened many times. I've always said it doesn't matter because even if FFXIII in Japan had a 100% attach rate, it still wouldn't outsell the PS3 version worldwide, yet all everyone wants to talk about is "well, the PS3 version only outsold it by 7 or 800K in the West" but that's irrelevant because at the end of the day, the PS3 version sold more



BMaker11 said:
voty2000 said:
BMaker11 said:

Well....M$ fans can finally stop saying "without Japan" to belittle the performance of the PS3 version compared to the 360 version


Way to generalize all MS fans.  Did one guy say that and you assumed all MS fans said it?


Nope...everytime someone says "PS3 version outsold the 360 version by X amount of times" the retort is "well..without Japan....."

Not just to me, but whenever a comparison of sales is made, which has happened many times. I've always said it doesn't matter because even if FFXIII in Japan had a 100% attach rate, it still wouldn't outsell the PS3 version worldwide, yet all everyone wants to talk about is "well, the PS3 version only outsold it by 7 or 800K in the West" but that's irrelevant because at the end of the day, the PS3 version sold more

AAt the end of the day the X360 version sold pretty well and thats what many Sony fans ignore. Just because it was not the victor in total sales does not mean Square-Enix decision to bring it to X360 was a bad one. When you have Sony fans going around saying X360 sold like crap and it wasn't even worth it for SE to put it on X360 with those sales, what do you expect people to say? I mean people act as if the X360 version was a failure and in actuality it is far from a failure. Simply looking at the sales in just NA & Europe prooves that. I know PS3 version came out in japan but when you looking at whether or not the X360 version was a success or not you simply can't include a region it was not even competing in. No body expected X360 version to sell more but I bet you there are many people that didn`t even expect it to sell nearly as well on X360 as it did either.



 How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

 Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

That would still get some sales.



 

   PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB