Quantcast
Gametrailers: top 10 gaming milestones

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers: top 10 gaming milestones

if this was called top 10 console gaming milestones i think the list would look pretty good.



Around the Network
tube82 said:

if this was called top 10 console gaming milestones i think the list would look pretty good.

Indeed.

Every GT countdown gives me the impression that they are heavily dominated by console gamers.



I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
tube82 said:

if this was called top 10 console gaming milestones i think the list would look pretty good.

Indeed.

Every GT countdown gives me the impression that they are heavily dominated by console gamers.


Thats pretty much every gaming site. PC gets no respect



ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Lulz at Mature games.  Death Race, Chiller, Splatterhouse, and many others predated all the games they mentioned.  And they forgot about Night Trap!  If they wanted to get a gaming milestone out of that one, they should've used "The ESRB" instead of "Mature games."  The creation of the ESRB allowed more games to get more violent and disgusting since then.

Saving should've been on there.

And how could they forget about modding?  That could've replaced optical media.

I don't even see how optical media is a "gaming milestone" since it didn't affect gaming.  It allowed for more space for videos and songs.  It didn't change gameplay, or the way we play games.



I would've merged Analog Stick and 3D, as well as LIVE and Online play in general, then added in Saved games and... something.



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

At least Nintendo got 3/10 spots.



GT, it only does console gaming.



Lol at 3D and mature games. What a milestones, yeah...



So...not the NES? How does the console that brought gaming from the brink of the abyss to the top of Everest not get a spot?



"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' " ~John 14:6 (NKJV)

MDMAniac said:

Lol at 3D and mature games. What a milestones, yeah...