Quantcast
Samsung crushes Sony. Look at the numbers.

Forums - Sales Discussion - Samsung crushes Sony. Look at the numbers.

it shocks me that samsung TV's sell all that well. They are not even that good tbh. I will say though that they do look very sexy. and are cheap. Which to the normal non tech savy person. They will always pick that



Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Samsumg, Hyundai .... those Koreans are TH3 SHITZ!

Danm, they can make money. We need to release Starcraft 2 fast to slow their economy or else not only Sony but the world is doomed!



This thread is laughable. Unless you have a degree in accounting, finance, or some related field, please stop trying to evaluate financial statements. A lot of you do not know what you are talking about.



gwrath said:

This thread is laughable. Unless you have a degree in accounting, finance, or some related field, please stop trying to evaluate financial statements. A lot of you do not know what you are talking about.


Anyone with basic math can see a billion on a quarter is better than a million on a year.



andremop said:

Samsumg, Hyundai .... those Koreans are TH3 SHITZ!

Danm, they can make money. We need to release Starcraft 2 fast to slow their economy!


The one and only Hyundai car we had spent more time being fixed than in our driveway so they need to improve their quality not quantity which would slow the economy because they are making less.



Around the Network
andremop said:
gwrath said:

This thread is laughable. Unless you have a degree in accounting, finance, or some related field, please stop trying to evaluate financial statements. A lot of you do not know what you are talking about.


Anyone with basic math can see a billion on a quarter is better than a million on a year.


But the OP is comparing Operating Income and Net/Gross Profit - which are different.



Sony and Samsung TVs have equal quality imo but  the price difference are sick!

Just compare the high end TV's for both and you will know what I'm talking about.



As much as I love Sony and its' products, nothing can beat Samsung's LED TVs! Lovin my 46" 1080p Samsung LED TV at the moment. 



Did you just take some random numbers from some financial reports and compare them, hoping that all we would see is 28 billion Euro vs 270 million Euro?



indodude said:

As much as I love Sony and its' products, nothing can beat Samsung's LED TVs! Lovin my 46" 1080p Samsung LED TV at the moment. 


Yeah i saw a 240 hz LED samsung, not sure which model but completely silver and ridiculously thin and it was insane. It was running LOTR ROTK and it was so crisp and clear it looked like it was a bonus feature where the film looks too fast for its own good and everything pops out....it was amazing.

I think NJ5 summed everything up pretty nicely. I think Sony just lost direction and ambition on the whole, now theyre scrambling, they probably got too comfortable across a lot of markets for their own good. Hopefully they can bounce back because i love their products, but now that Samsung, Panasonic, hell even LG are making quality home electronics and MSFT is making quality games, meh, its not even a huge deal other than for competition purposes.