Quantcast
Announcement: Change to Signature Rules & Policy.

Forums - Website Topics - Announcement: Change to Signature Rules & Policy.

So sigs that lie and/or troll games aren't allowed, right?

Observe: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3515801

I know it'll seem like I'm taking it personal, but it's the one that sticks out the most, mainly due to how inaccurate it is.



                                                                                                                                            

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

So sigs that lie and/or troll games aren't allowed, right?

Observe: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3515801

I know it'll seem like I'm taking it personal, but it's the one that sticks out the most, mainly due to how inaccurate it is.


lol, I knew that's what you were going to link me to. Yeah, Tor's already got that one covered; he mentioned it to me way before you, so he's clearly the bigger HR fan ^^



Machina said:
CGI-Quality said:

So sigs that lie and/or troll games aren't allowed, right?

Observe: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3515801

I know it'll seem like I'm taking it personal, but it's the one that sticks out the most, mainly due to how inaccurate it is.


lol, I knew that's what you were going to link me to. Yeah, Tor's already got that one covered; he mentioned it to me way before you, so he's clearly the bigger HR fan ^^

Tread carefully.....



                                                                                                                                            

Machina said:
CGI-Quality said:

So sigs that lie and/or troll games aren't allowed, right?

Observe: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3515801

I know it'll seem like I'm taking it personal, but it's the one that sticks out the most, mainly due to how inaccurate it is.


lol, I knew that's what you were going to link me to. Yeah, Tor's already got that one covered; he mentioned it to me way before you, so he's clearly the bigger HR fan ^^

That was the pic I was thinking of the whole time I was reading this thread.



what about Cannibal Trolls?



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Can't wait for all the provocative sigs to dissappear ^^



 

Porcupine_I said:

what about Cannibal Trolls?

L.M.A.O.

This is exactly whatSonyDefenseForce.Com is .. a cannible troll. God bless SDF!!



 

Seece said:

Can't wait for all the provocative sigs to dissappear ^^


Skeeuk? x.o

I just want to push that girl off of the ball because that gif gets on my nerves so badly. >_<



axumblade said:
Seece said:

Can't wait for all the provocative sigs to dissappear ^^


Skeeuk? x.o

I just want to push that girl off of the ball because that gif gets on my nerves so badly. >_<

I have skee on ignore ^^



 

Very nice change!



Former something....