Quantcast
IGN: Joe Danger PS3 Review: 9.5 / 10

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: Joe Danger PS3 Review: 9.5 / 10

Great score. Kind of curious why you decided to post it in the PS3 section...is it a PS3 exclusive?

Hope not cause I'd love to try this...



Around the Network
disolitude said:

Great score. Kind of curious why you decided to post it in the PS3 section...is it a PS3 exclusive?

Hope not cause I'd love to try this...


it is ps3 exclusive that's y i posted it in the ps3 section



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJDyCV5pOM&playnext_from=TL&videos=hmBuuD44PKI&feature=sub

heres the video review



Cool!Looks super fun!

Hope they release a demo on Aussies PSN tomorrow.

 

Looks like disolitude will have to get a PS3 sooner than he thinks!!



halil23 said:

Cool!Looks super fun!

Hope they release a demo on Aussies PSN tomorrow.

 

Looks like disolitude will have to get a PS3 sooner than he thinks!!


lol just for this game doesn't make sense to get ps3 :D but if he likes other exclusive then yeah



Around the Network

Its good to see since their hasnt been much awesomeness on psn this year



sepisfu said:
halil23 said:

Cool!Looks super fun!

Hope they release a demo on Aussies PSN tomorrow.

 

Looks like disolitude will have to get a PS3 sooner than he thinks!!


lol just for this game doesn't make sense to get ps3 :D but if he likes other exclusive then yeah


errr he is getting a PS3, he's getting it when he moves out to a new home next year, hence the "sooner" quote!

And of course, no one should ever EVER get a console just for one game!! Just like me with Alan Wake... >_>