Quantcast
Others/EMEAA up!! (29th May 2010)

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others/EMEAA up!! (29th May 2010)

The Americas have saved Alan Wake had it debuted there at under 100k the game would be a colossal failure. No in the same vein as No More Heroes 2 but still a huge flop.



Around the Network

Wake should do 1m-1.5m eventually shouldn't it?

1m would be good sales for a TPS survival game in my view,its only on one platform too

they can't of made any money on it surely,but then what do i know,i know i'd buy it if i could though,but ithen i'm a fan of the genre



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

zuvuyeay said:

Wake should do 1m-1.5m eventually shouldn't it?

1m would be good sales for a TPS survival game in my view,its only on one platform too

they can't of made any money on it surely,but then what do i know,i know i'd buy it if i could though,but ithen i'm a fan of the genre


With strong legs, it could. It's not down for the count by any means, just currently not performing as good as many had hoped.



                                                                                                             

cmeese47 said:

The Americas have saved Alan Wake had it debuted there at under 100k the game would be a colossal failure. No in the same vein as No More Heroes 2 but still a huge flop.

Eh, Alan Wake was in development for 5 years (and planning had started years before that even).  It was probably more expensive to make than NMH1, NMH2 and the HD Remix all combined.



Bleh, I still can't get used to the new VGChartz.  I don't mind the "look" per se I just mind the layout of data.



Around the Network
EncodedNybble said:

Bleh, I still can't get used to the new VGChartz.  I don't mind the "look" per se I just mind the layout of data.


I think you're in the wrong thread bud.



                                                                                                             

jarrod said:
Boutros said:
jarrod said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

MNR 2nd week over 1st week by 1k Keep up the good legs.

[...]


This will piss off a lot a new curious breed recently spat on Earth by some awkward twist of evolution: the "MNR haters".  

Week 1 = 1 Day

Week 2 = 7 Days

Downplayin'!

Week 1 is 2 days.

But... that's not what the Sony Defense Force told me last thread? :(

What? It also applies to NMH2 you know.



emeaa europe, middle east, africa and asia



Boutros said:
jarrod said:
Boutros said:
jarrod said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

MNR 2nd week over 1st week by 1k Keep up the good legs.

[...]


This will piss off a lot a new curious breed recently spat on Earth by some awkward twist of evolution: the "MNR haters".  

Week 1 = 1 Day

Week 2 = 7 Days

Downplayin'!

Week 1 is 2 days.

But... that's not what the Sony Defense Force told me last thread? :(

What? It also applies to NMH2 you know.

I believe you.  Just saying, it's the line the apologists were using a week ago.



i know the chart lists look more professional and all,and i guess they wanted less fanboyism

but i did prefer the colours on the chartlists,you can see at a glance,i need to wear my glasses now just to see whats what on the Vgchartz homepage and chart lists,

maybe they can make the PS3,Wii,360 a bit bigger in the brackets,lol 



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond