Quantcast
4D graphics, what heppan to them???

Forums - Sony Discussion - 4D graphics, what heppan to them???

When the ps3 launched sony said that "with the power of the cell", we will get 4D graphics, that is  the progression of Life in time but i havent seen any game using it or even sony talking about it again, is that all forgotten, was it all PR?

here are some so you can remember what it was about



dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

i am sure it was a PR talk, when new console is launching they exaggerate things



Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Exactly. 4D is the same thing as 3D as the 4th dimension is referred to as "time" . The picture changes from moment to moment so technically we have 4D graphics.



so it was all PR bull? i was hoping for games liek the next fall out or rage to use this technics



dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

4D, heh. Even HD resolution was too much for (sub) HD twins. :)



Around the Network
radha said:
so it was all PR bull?

 

3d is technically also 4d .... so yes.  Still, it's a  big thing to get 3d animated games out, I'm actually impressed by this initiative, I think that it's going to serve several of Sony's products very well.



You don't need a "nextgen" system for 4D. If they really wanted they could program it in right now. I mean Majora's Mask had a rudimentary system of time and that came out on the N64.



"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

radha said:

so it was all PR bull? i was hoping for games liek the next fall out or rage to use this technics

if the system is capable of it it wasn't bull, it is simply up to developers to utilize it. 



strunge said:
radha said:

so it was all PR bull? i was hoping for games liek the next fall out or rage to use this technics

if the system is capable of it it wasn't bull, it is simply up to developers to utilize it. 

then sony should be making games that use it



dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

LuStaysTru said:
You don't need a "nextgen" system for 4D. If they really wanted they could program it in right now. I mean Majora's Mask had a rudimentary system of time and that came out on the N64.

All games have a system of time.  The picture changes from moment to moment right?   You dont even need a time system affecting the mechanics or story or whatever, it comes with all games.