From another forum-
- Will show the Helghast have humanity left in them.
- Will have the feeling that "of being in a place far away from home, outnumbered by people who want to kill you."
- Will be like Inglorious Basterds. :)
- All of the characters in the screenshots are flying in.. jetpacks?!
- Will include arctic levels.
- One mission in the game involves rescuing ISA Captain Narville.
- Game is playable in 3D!
- Have to wear 3D glasses, apparently the 3D effects are "crazy."
- Combat is "unchanged from predecessor."
- Or is it? Hand to hand combat involves you "Unloading a string of different (and often brutal) attacks on stunned enemies."
- The scale is supposed to be "bigger this time."
- The Jetpacks are "surprisingly lightweight and agile, Killzone 3's jetpack is easier to maneuver compared to the sluggish incarnations of the gadget found in other games."
- New weapon called the Wasp, basically shoots a "flurry of rockets" at an enemy.
- Will show off the Helgjast culture.
- There is actually a Helghast language, which will be explored in the game.
(more to come)
Fuck. Sorry about the huge pics.