Quantcast
The Nerdiest and Most Awesome Thing Ever Drawn

Forums - General Discussion - The Nerdiest and Most Awesome Thing Ever Drawn

I didn't recognize Guts (despite the fact that I own "Sword of the Berzerk: Gut's Rage") but yeah. I'm a big fan of Green Lantern, ever since "Rebirth" (and I was a huge fan when Hal became Parallax and Kyle took over for years and years). And yes. I know exactly what each color represents.

And why no "Black Lantern"?



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

Around the Network

DCUniverse sucks so I wouldn't know what each colour represents even if I do know the point and/or significance of it all. Stupid DCU.

Don't know 1 or 2 characters their, the anime/manga ones.

This all said by a Marvel fanboy.

 

EDIT: Superman means what? don't make me laugh, he's not like that at all.



Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

DCUniverse sucks so I wouldn't know what each colour represents even if I do know the point and/or significance of it all. Stupid DCU.

Don't know 1 or 2 characters their, the anime/manga ones.

This all said by a Marvel fanboy.

 

EDIT: Superman means what? don't make me laugh, he's not like that at all.

Dude, Superman is hope personified.



Level 5, no real problems, though I have to admit I thought that the choice for Blue was unintuitive. Then again, it's also true that Yellow and Blue are less about you yourself, and more about what you inspire in others.

That said, a few notes (characters are named by color so as to prevent spoilage):

Nicely-done on the red, though you may want to change the direction of the plasma-puke; it doesn't show up very well.
OMFG Orange. That's friggin BRILLIANT.
You do realize that Yellow is essentially wielding the Schwarz, if his ring-construct is any indication?
The emblems coming out of Green's sword should be upright, rather than oriented with the sword. As they are, they look almost exactly like Red's emblem.
Blue's emblem should stretch and distort to cover the whole shape. All of the colors do this when appropriate.
Indigo shouldn't have his sword. Yes, I know what the sword means to the character, but the Indigo Tribe don't keep possessions, and the sword qualifies.
Violet should be wearing a lot less. The Star Sapphires as a whole don't seem to be happy about how skimpy their uniforms are, but even those who wear the skimpiest things in "normal" life find themselves wearing even less when in uniform. Whoever designed their uniforms evidently took quite a broad view of what they represent, all puns intended.



Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

I'm not sure of the three on the right? any help please



Around the Network

Naz will verify I was the first unassisted Level 5.

I believe that means I've leveled up my own nerdiness.

This is the most epic pic ever. EVER!



Khuutra said:
The Fury said:

DCUniverse sucks so I wouldn't know what each colour represents even if I do know the point and/or significance of it all. Stupid DCU.

Don't know 1 or 2 characters their, the anime/manga ones.

This all said by a Marvel fanboy.

 

EDIT: Superman means what? don't make me laugh, he's not like that at all.

Dude, Superman is hope personified.

It would have made more sense to if using a comic character to put Cap A in the role. Superman is too shady and underhanded to be trusted as 'hope'



Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Khuutra said:
The Fury said:

DCUniverse sucks so I wouldn't know what each colour represents even if I do know the point and/or significance of it all. Stupid DCU.

Don't know 1 or 2 characters their, the anime/manga ones.

This all said by a Marvel fanboy.

 

EDIT: Superman means what? don't make me laugh, he's not like that at all.

Dude, Superman is hope personified.

It would have made more sense to if using a comic character to put Cap A in the role. Superman is too shady and underhanded to be trusted as 'hope'

Captain America abuses steroids and died too many times when situations were hopeless.  The only one worthy of the color is Hope from Final Fantasy 13.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

I'm nerd level 1 ,but, cool drawing though.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

d21lewis said:
The Fury said:
Khuutra said:
The Fury said:

DCUniverse sucks so I wouldn't know what each colour represents even if I do know the point and/or significance of it all. Stupid DCU.

Don't know 1 or 2 characters their, the anime/manga ones.

This all said by a Marvel fanboy.

 

EDIT: Superman means what? don't make me laugh, he's not like that at all.

Dude, Superman is hope personified.

It would have made more sense to if using a comic character to put Cap A in the role. Superman is too shady and underhanded to be trusted as 'hope'

Captain America abuses steroids and died too many times when situations were hopeless.  The only one worthy of the color is Hope from Final Fantasy 13.

He is called Captain AMERICA for a reason!



PSN ID: KingFate_