Quantcast
First footage of Pokémon Black and White. Character walking around a city.

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First footage of Pokémon Black and White. Character walking around a city.

Um... the characters are 2D sprites, I'm almost certain...



Around the Network
fazz said:
Um... the characters are 2D sprites, I'm almost certain...


ummm....duh?

The game is for the DS. Not the 3DS. I think the 3rd version will come out for the 3DS in 2013.



I like Bacon said:
fazz said:
Um... the characters are 2D sprites, I'm almost certain...


ummm....duh?

The game is for the DS. Not the 3DS. I think the 3rd version will come out for the 3DS in 2013.

I think Pokemon Grey will be the last big hit on DS, in mid 2012 :P

 



HOLY JAPANESE SHOWS LOOK SO AWSOME. Anyways this might be the first pokemon game i buy since emerald version



Bamboleo said:
I like Bacon said:
fazz said:
Um... the characters are 2D sprites, I'm almost certain...


ummm....duh?

The game is for the DS. Not the 3DS. I think the 3rd version will come out for the 3DS in 2013.

I think Pokemon Grey will be the last big hit on DS, in mid 2012 :P

 

I doubt the 3rd version will come out so soon. I don't think we'll get B&W until 2011. The 3rd version would be perfect for the 3DS. With the 3rd version, they could improve the graphics drastically and make everything 3D. That would be sweet. Plus, there is the inevitable Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Would those also be for the DS? I highly doubt it. Pokemon is massive and there is no way Nintendo would miss an opportunity to put the 3rd version on the 3DS. Hell Black and White could have been on the 3DS if they had delayed the game by no more than 6  and a half months.



Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
time to get hyped

... Nah...



Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

4.3

4.6

6

6.8

7
Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

I wonder how vast the new region will be (in comparison to the previous regions)?



@ I like Bacon

I don't think Ruby and Sapphire will see remakes honestly...



Bamboleo said:
@ I like Bacon

I don't think Ruby and Sapphire will see remakes honestly...


and why is that? It could easily sell 10 million or more, which would be hundreds of millions of dollars.