Quantcast
Killzone vs. Crysis

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone vs. Crysis

leo-j, please show me killzone 2 video that looks better than this i dare you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH8dSy-lrFg



Around the Network
Bamboleo said:
We don't have to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right.

which you can't... Crysis is superior to everything possible on consoles (let's see if Crysis 2 manages to beat that)

I have my doubts for crysis 2. The game is being developed for consoles in mind... Look what happened to FEAR2 when it went soft on consoles...

If it looks as good as Crysis 1 on PC and manages to get 75% of those visuals on to PS360, it should be considered an achievement.

 



tuscaniman said:
leo-j said:
@disolitude

How would you know?

You have never played KILLZONE 2..

you people UNDERESTIMATE the PS3 GREATLY. I know FOR A FACT none of you have played UNCHARTED 2, KILLZONE 2, or GOD OF WAR III (which kills your argument on scale) all which are almost a generation ahead of ANYTHING released on the closest HD competitor, and I joke you not.

Were is spartan's sig when you need it..

Give it a break man. PS3 is not a generation ahead of its nearest HD competitor which obviously you mean the 360. I can't wait for next month when the reviews for Alan Wake come out and the words "easily as good looking as any other console game" are in it. Crysis crushes KZ2 and everyone here knows it. Seems like the only one who won't admit it is you. I personally know people who own both games and they think Crysis is the best looking game ever made.

I never said the PS3 was a generation ahead of anything.. I said THOSE GAMES LOOK A GENERATION AHEAD OF ANYTHING RELEASED ON XBOX 360 SO FAR.. and I cannot be proven wrong..

@prites

considering the fact the textures in RE5 are absolutely horrid, that already makes me doubt your credibility.



 

mM
Doobie_wop said:
priteshmodi said:

leo-j

@disolitude

How would you know?

You have never played KILLZONE 2..

you people UNDERESTIMATE the PS3 GREATLY. I know FOR A FACT none of you have played UNCHARTED 2, KILLZONE 2, or GOD OF WAR III (which kills your argument on scale) all which are almost a generation ahead of ANYTHING released on the closest HD competitor, and I joke you not.

Were is spartan's sig when you need it..

I've played both Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 and will be getting GoW3 once my finals are done on April 21. Check out my PSN ID (PS_MO_D for offline and IIXI Mo D IXII for online). Thanks for showing everyone how deluded you are. It just makes everything you say less credible and everything everyone else says against you seem more credible in comparison.

You didn't refute what he said though, are there any games on the 360 that come even close to those three games? 

(I'm just trying to back him up, everyone else is just on the attack)

Yes Gears 2 and Alan Wake. Why is Uncharted 2 so hyped in the graphics department? I've seen plenty of gameplay in person and I'm not blown away.



Doobie_wop said:
priteshmodi said:

leo-j

@disolitude

How would you know?

You have never played KILLZONE 2..

you people UNDERESTIMATE the PS3 GREATLY. I know FOR A FACT none of you have played UNCHARTED 2, KILLZONE 2, or GOD OF WAR III (which kills your argument on scale) all which are almost a generation ahead of ANYTHING released on the closest HD competitor, and I joke you not.

Were is spartan's sig when you need it..

I've played both Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 and will be getting GoW3 once my finals are done on April 21. Check out my PSN ID (PS_MO_D for offline and IIXI Mo D IXII for online). Thanks for showing everyone how deluded you are. It just makes everything you say less credible and everything everyone else says against you seem more credible in comparison.

You didn't refute what he said though, are there any games on the 360 that come even close to those three games? 

(I'm just trying to back him up, everyone else is just on the attack)

I'm not defending the 360. I'm trying to explain to everyone why Crysis is considered such a masterpiece by the PC gaming community. I know in that post he said that those games are better looking than the closest HD competitor but in other posts he claimed that they are superior to Crysis. That's the point I'm trying to refute.

And I do fully agree with him that they are the most visually appealing games on consoles right now but I also keep in mind that they have no splitscreen play so they don't have to strike a balance between visual fidelity and performance.

(Also I'm sorry if I sound aggressive. I'm really not angry or anything. Just trying to clearly present what I think. We're all on the same team here :) )



Around the Network
waron said:
leo-j, please show me killzone 2 video that looks better than this i dare you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH8dSy-lrFg

Oh please, posting CRYSIS ON ULTRA HIGH modded with the lighting at an ultra level..*shows me you yourself might have never played crysis.. who not post screens from the game yourself instead of using ULTRA HIGH footage on youtube..*



 

mM

It would be a joke to believe Killzone 2 is prettier than Crysis.

Crysis is the most beautiful game ever. Period.



You don't have to be a PC fan to see the obvious leo-j.



leo-j said:
tuscaniman said:
leo-j said:
@disolitude

How would you know?

You have never played KILLZONE 2..

you people UNDERESTIMATE the PS3 GREATLY. I know FOR A FACT none of you have played UNCHARTED 2, KILLZONE 2, or GOD OF WAR III (which kills your argument on scale) all which are almost a generation ahead of ANYTHING released on the closest HD competitor, and I joke you not.

Were is spartan's sig when you need it..

Give it a break man. PS3 is not a generation ahead of its nearest HD competitor which obviously you mean the 360. I can't wait for next month when the reviews for Alan Wake come out and the words "easily as good looking as any other console game" are in it. Crysis crushes KZ2 and everyone here knows it. Seems like the only one who won't admit it is you. I personally know people who own both games and they think Crysis is the best looking game ever made.

I never said the PS3 was a generation ahead of anything.. I said THOSE GAMES LOOK A GENERATION AHEAD OF ANYTHING RELEASED ON XBOX 360 SO FAR.. and I cannot be proven wrong..

@prites

considering the fact the textures in RE5 are absolutely horrid, that already makes me doubt your credibility.

So what you are telling me is that those PS3 games make Gears of War 2 look like an original Xbox game? You might want to go see the eye doctor soon.



priteshmodi said:

I'm not defending the 360. I'm trying to explain to everyone why Crysis is considered such a masterpiece by the PC gaming community. I know in that post he said that those games are better looking than the closest HD competitor but in other posts he claimed that they are superior to Crysis. That's the point I'm trying to refute.

And I do fully agree with him that they are the most visually appealing games on consoles right now but I also keep in mind that they have no splitscreen play so they don't have to strike a balance between visual fidelity and performance.

(Also I'm sorry if I sound aggressive. I'm really not angry or anything. Just trying to clearly present what I think. We're all on the same team here :) )

It's all cool, I just think far too many people turn their heads when it come's to PS3 games and people have to admit that the graphical difference between console games and PC games today are much less noticeable than previous generations. 

(Don't worry, it's a forum, everyone sound's angry unless they add one of these )



Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752