Quantcast
The First in-game shots of Crysis 2 are no where near KZ2

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The First in-game shots of Crysis 2 are no where near KZ2

burning_phoneix said:

Can we actually wait for the game to be finished and released before we make comparisons?

I was begging selnor to do just that with his infamous "best graphix ever" threads. Pretty much every single game developer releases bulletshots and prerendered movies and the ingame graphics will look different in the end.



MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network
DaColdFlash said:
RiksK15 said:
Who cares anyway, when Killzone 3 will be released it will have better graphics than Crysis 1&2 on PC combined!
Crysis (PC) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KZ3
Crysis 2 PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KZ3 > Crysis 2 (XBOX360,PS§)

So don't worry!

 

KZ2>Crysis on PC on very high

I dare you to edit my post.



 

mM

lol sony fans are desperate? the fact that someone actually says that something on consoles can be compared to Crysis 2 is a joke.



well I think the graphics has been reduced for Crysis 2 in that screenshot.



waron said:
lol sony fans are desperate? the fact that someone actually says that something on consoles can be compared to Crysis 2 is a joke.

Yea, ignore killzone 2



 

mM
Around the Network

Wow......if thats indeed the graphics for console then LOL @ the PR hype and the ppl who belived it without even seeing that much from the game it self.



killzone 2 - corridor shooter with no destructible enviroment(except scripted parts of some levels)

Crysis 2 - sandbox shooter with interactive change of daylight and weather, physics based destructible enviroment, water and fire never seen on consoles, never seen on consoles hit detection, lightning etc. plus those screens are still from alpha/early beta version of the game and still look better than killzone 2.

beside, just watch Crysis 2 demo on GT.TV - yeah, killzone 2 is "so" much better lmao.



@waron

what has been shown of CRYSIS 2 does not come close to KZ2 visually, and I can go on with this argument all day..



 

mM
leo-j said:
DaColdFlash said:
RiksK15 said:
Who cares anyway, when Killzone 3 will be released it will have better graphics than Crysis 1&2 on PC combined!
Crysis (PC) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KZ3
Crysis 2 PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KZ3 > Crysis 2 (XBOX360,PS§)

So don't worry!

 

KZ2>Crysis on PC on very high

I dare you to edit my post !!!!!!!!!

And the deed is done.



leo-j said:
@waron

what has been shown of CRYSIS 2 does not come close to KZ2 visually, and I can go on with this argument all day..


go spend over 1k on a pc and come back to the forums pls thank you