Quantcast
Arcade hits $160 in the US as well via Amazon.

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Arcade hits $160 in the US as well via Amazon.

Let the baby seal killing commence! It's now #3 seller on Amazon in the Video Games department.



It's just that simple.

Around the Network

its also only 120 pounds in uk compared to 250 pounds the 120gb ps3 costs, and people are wondering why the 360 sells so "well"
i mean you can get a 360 elite with two games and a 50$ giftcard for 299$, that means only ~170$ for the elite itself compared to the ps3 250 gb (349) its a great deal, that + shortages are the reason why the ps3 doesnt outsell it 100k every week
but it seems that the people here just cant see it..



Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

The deal also includes a free extra wireless controller.



Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
The deal also includes a free extra wireless controller.

Best. Arcade. Deal. Ever. it's 2nd now, just behind the points which people are buying for the stimulus package.



19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Thread troll count 4/22 or 18% so far. Lets get that count up to 50%, you slackers!

I suspect these arcade price drops are going to become permanent; even if there is nop such thing as a slim in the pipeline.



"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Around the Network
ProdigyBam said:
its also only 120 pounds in uk compared to 250 pounds the 120gb ps3 costs, and people are wondering why the 360 sells so "well"
i mean you can get a 360 elite with two games and a 50$ giftcard for 299$, that means only ~170$ for the elite itself compared to the ps3 250 gb (349) its a great deal, that + shortages are the reason why the ps3 doesnt outsell it 100k every week
but it seems that the people here just cant see it..


Well you can pretty much bet there will be "PS3 shortages" in North America for the next few months since this pretty much guarantees the 360 will take April.  Year of the PS3 indeed, LOL, wait until Halo: Reach and Natal drop and Sony can't use the shortages excuse anymore.



Legend11 said:
ProdigyBam said:
its also only 120 pounds in uk compared to 250 pounds the 120gb ps3 costs, and people are wondering why the 360 sells so "well"
i mean you can get a 360 elite with two games and a 50$ giftcard for 299$, that means only ~170$ for the elite itself compared to the ps3 250 gb (349) its a great deal, that + shortages are the reason why the ps3 doesnt outsell it 100k every week
but it seems that the people here just cant see it..


Well you can pretty much bet there will be "PS3 shortages" in North America for the next few months since this pretty much guarantees the 360 will take April.  Year of the PS3 indeed, LOL, wait until Halo: Reach and Natal drop and Sony can't use the shortages excuse anymore.

wow, youre really in denial, huh?



They are just clearing stock ready for the slim.



steverhcp02 said:
Legend11 said:
ProdigyBam said:
its also only 120 pounds in uk compared to 250 pounds the 120gb ps3 costs, and people are wondering why the 360 sells so "well"
i mean you can get a 360 elite with two games and a 50$ giftcard for 299$, that means only ~170$ for the elite itself compared to the ps3 250 gb (349) its a great deal, that + shortages are the reason why the ps3 doesnt outsell it 100k every week
but it seems that the people here just cant see it..


Well you can pretty much bet there will be "PS3 shortages" in North America for the next few months since this pretty much guarantees the 360 will take April.  Year of the PS3 indeed, LOL, wait until Halo: Reach and Natal drop and Sony can't use the shortages excuse anymore.

wow, youre really in denial, huh?


It's not denial it's seeing what's coming.  In North America the 360 will cement its lead over the PS3 by the end of the year and the beginning of the end for the PS3 in Europe will begin.  LOL, maybe Japan will be able to keep two Sony consoles afloat.



You can get it with a free controller, put this in the OP

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_352822702_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000495681&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1XSX3QS1MC7XWJHE3FZ0&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1259580802&pf_rd_i=B0029MAXS6