Quantcast
Who's the worst character ever

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the worst character ever

theprof00 said:
But purple is the color of royalty, magic, and spirituality.
Plus, purple is both red AND blue.

And I don't know who told you that Cloud was whine-y. He hardly talked, and when he did, it was cryptic and vague.... like somebody else within him was saying it.

Red>Blue in badassness.

I'm pretty sure Cloud was whiny at SOME point.



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
heedstone said:

Every character in a sonic game bar Sonic, Tails and Robotnik.   Knockles? Amy? Rouge? That fat cat thing? They're all utterly shite and ruin the game.   I hope to god the new game doesn't have them!

You watch what you're sayin about knuckles :P - any characters from the Megadrive/genesis are legit

 

and fair enough dtewi. I was just worried that you were mixing sex and violence up into one scary package



dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
But purple is the color of royalty, magic, and spirituality.
Plus, purple is both red AND blue.

And I don't know who told you that Cloud was whine-y. He hardly talked, and when he did, it was cryptic and vague.... like somebody else within him was saying it.

Red>Blue in badassness.

I'm pretty sure Cloud was whiny at SOME point.

he did shrug his shoulders and facepalm a couple times. I guess that could be considered whiny.



scottie said:
heedstone said:

Every character in a sonic game bar Sonic, Tails and Robotnik.   Knockles? Amy? Rouge? That fat cat thing? They're all utterly shite and ruin the game.   I hope to god the new game doesn't have them!

You watch what you're sayin about knuckles :P - any characters from the Megadrive/genesis are legit

 

and fair enough dtewi. I was just worried that you were mixing sex and violence up into one scary package


Haha, Knuckles was the begining of the end!  Too many sidekicks spoil the broth!! 



The dude abides   

Dis annoying nigga....

 

"FOX, GET THIS GUY OFF ME!"

 

yeah right, bitch..... just die.



                          GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Around the Network

oh god... so many to name... i'll only count the characters from this gen since its easier to keep track of.

Vanille is the most recent, god shes just like Rikku, that chick from FFVIII and yuffie, all irritating characters.

The "Kay?" child from hell.

Lightning for being a bitch.

Edge Mavrick for being a prick.

Zack Fair for being smexy.

and last but NOT least, Siegfried.



g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
What about Estellise? from Vesperia?

No, she was awesome.

how? she is almost as bad as ... she just sucked... now judith....



Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

 

Vaan from FF12...



 

AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
What about Estellise? from Vesperia?

No, she was awesome.

how? she is almost as bad as ... she just sucked... now judith....

Care to explain this to me? Colette was just a complete idiot. Estelle was very smart (if you listen to her explainations about stuff like aer, blastia and the Geraios Civilization and since she loved to read books and had a big thirst for more knowledge) but just didn't know about alot of the stuff that outsiders do like high 5's and stuff (since she pretty much only been in the castle her whole life and there no way people in a castle would teach her stuff like that). She was no longer like that about 10 to 15 hours in. She also had great character development and a far better voice acter then Colette. This is just my opinion though anyways. You don't have to agree.



dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:
Estelle and Colette were both bad in my eyes, but the worse characters hands down is Vaan and Penelo, Wakka ....helll the entire cast of FFX.


Boy, you better not be saying Auron is a bad character.

What is so great about Auron? Sure, he looks badass, but is he actually badass? All he has been doing for most of the game was give everybody a bad attitude (from what I remember). He was even worst when he was younger (I'm speaking on the flashbacks you saw of him). Don't get me worng, he was a good character, but not amazing IMO. But whatever, to each his own I guess.


He takes a 4 feet sword that weighs hundreds of pounds.

He proceeds to spit alcohol on it and destroy enemies.

How is that NOT badass?


lol, that's not that badass. Auron wasn't badass in the slightest. He was just wise but that's it. He might be "badass" from his outfit but not his actions because I don't ever remember him doing something cool.

Also, Lloyd in ToS wears red too. I can definitely see the LUST and SEX and BLOOD in his eyes.



Axel even has red hair! Clearly he's the epitome of sex and blood.



I just noticed his things under his eyes look like ice cream cones.

g-value said:
SmokedHostage said:
In recent memory, I dislike most Tales protagonists. Lloyd, Yuri, Luke, you name 'em.


I also hate the Owl from OoT, Marche from FFTA and Euisine in Pokémon Crystal and, unfortunately, Pokémon HeartGold and Soul Silver.

<_<

 
Smoked doesn't even play Tales games :P