Quantcast
Are you ashamed of being a gamer?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you ashamed of being a gamer?

I have been around since the Atari 2600....trust me...games have always been the domain of losers and something to be ashamed of. Gamers will always have no girlfriend, be crap at sports and be overweight and genuinely believe they are a 'badass' Space Marine, it's been like that since the 70's. There are exceptions, but 90% of gamers do fall into the loser category.



Around the Network

gaming since i was 3.

i wouldnt say im "proud" exactly, just like i wouldnt expect anyone to say they're proud of watching tv.

i game, i am a gamer and anyone who wants to judge me for it is welcome to, cos they haven't ripped the head from Helios' neck and I have.



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I do tend to get embarrased when people see that Im a game nut, So I try to keep it at a minimum with friends etc

The good thing thou......is that my girl seems to be alright with it



Gamer 4 Life.  

 



put it this way, if you are in a pub (bar for Americans) and you get chatting to an attractive girl....what is one of the last things you would bring up?



Around the Network
Hammertime said:
put it this way, if you are in a pub (bar for Americans) and you get chatting to an attractive girl....what is one of the last things you would bring up?


Im homo-sexual???



@ Hammertime:

Implying life revolves around flirting...



Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Lyrikalstylez said:
Hammertime said:
put it this way, if you are in a pub (bar for Americans) and you get chatting to an attractive girl....what is one of the last things you would bring up?


Im homo-sexual???

erm...why wouldn't you bring that up...as being gay, you would be chatting to the girl with no sexual intentions. FAIL.



Hammertime said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Hammertime said:
put it this way, if you are in a pub (bar for Americans) and you get chatting to an attractive girl....what is one of the last things you would bring up?


Im homo-sexual???

erm...why wouldn't you bring that up...as being gay, you would be chatting to the girl with no sexual intentions. FAIL.


But your saying whats the last thing you would bring up to an attracted girl and that really would be the last thing to bring up because you wont...Get Me



I'm gay....I love mens bums and when I meet a girl one of the first things I tell her is just how much I love a mans arse.

I said 'attractive girl', not a girl that is attracted to the guy speaking to her (she might be but she might not), so in order not to destroy your chances with girl (if you're not a bender) the last thing you would bring up is your Halo high score.