Alright. So i've been looking at this pc here:
- AMD PHENOM II 965 (4x3.4ghz) 8MB CACHE (BLACK EDITION) (AM3)
- GIGABYTE KVALITETS BUNDKORT 770TA-UD3 (AM3 & DDR3)
- HD5850 1GB DDR5 GRAFIKKORT (2x DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DISPLAY PORT)
- USB 3.0, SATA3 (600), ESATA, FIREWIRE, GIGABIT LAN OSV...
- 500GB HARDDISK, 7200RPM (WD) (KAN ÆNDRES TIL STØRRE, LINK HERUNDER)
- 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ KINGSTON RAM "DUAL CHANNEL"
- 24x SATA +/- OG DVD-RAM DUALLAYER DVDBRÆNDER (SONY)
- 750W GAMER STRØMFORS, 17DB, ULTRA STØJSVAG
- KABINET ECCO-CASE (ANDRE KAN EVT. VÆLGES)
- ORIGINAL TEMP-STYRET AMD CPUKØLER M. KOBBER HEATPIPES
*** FOR ULTRA STØJSVAG CPUKØLER AC FREEZER XTREME +225KR ***
- 10 USB PORTE (2 ER PÅ FRONT)
- 7.1 SURROUNDSOUND LYDKORT
- 10/100/1000MBIT NETKORT (GIGABIT HASTIGHED)
But I have no idea how the AMD processors stack up against intels core i7. I've been trying to find a benchmark that might tell me how well they perform compaired to eachother but i've been unable to find one.
Since the pc has upgrade possibilities I just need to know about the power of the processor as I already read that the graphics card is pretty damn good. (correct me if im wrong)
I've been out of the upgrading/buying pc market for a good 2-3 years so I have a few problems with all the things that are important these days compaired to when I used to buy pcs .. not to mention what is more powerful.
I've usually built my pcs from scratch but this time around I don't think I can be arsed. Getting a great preconfiguration that just works would be nice. Can always upgrade later.