Quantcast
GT5 vs Forza 3 Sceenshot Comparison... Can You Tell The Diffrence?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs Forza 3 Sceenshot Comparison... Can You Tell The Diffrence?

They both look great to me and I'm sure they will both be stellar titles. Why is everyone complaining?



Around the Network
selnor said:
dahuman said:
selnor said:
dahuman said:
selnor said:
Smidlee said:
dahuman said:
selnor said:

This isnt really fair as it's a game in progress. But witnessing this in realtime as you physically get stuck in the car was said by the people that tried it a love affair letter to Ferrari.


uh, that's more like an interactive movie dood.


Yeah , look at the drawing distance . I doubt most top end gaming PC could handle that.

Importantly though. It's all interactive in realtime, 3d movement. Even if the gameplay is 2/3rds of this. It's gonna be amazing.

no dood, videos, like the shit you have on PC, or with flash player, they are just videos, there is no actual realtime 3D rendering, do you understand me yet?

Really? So the ever so slight polygons that you can see make it not realtime?

Of course it makes it easier to say it's not realtime I guess. We are on VGC after all.

Have you ever used google earth? it's can easily be done with high res 360 degree pictures  not in a sphere shape and then photoshopped, I'm not saying the car is a real life car, they could easily use high detailed ingame assets for it, or they could just render one single car with high res backgrounds when the feature is in the final product, but don't expect too much as usual, remember, this is a console, there are limitations, it's not a high end PC. Not to mention the demo was fake to start with, it was prolly pre-recorded on a dev PC.

I'm not trying to diss Forza in any shape or form, I'm just suggesting that the hype meters should be tuned down so if the feature is rock solid in the final product, you can then boast about it and jizz all over it.


No. It wasnt a faked demo. Here is proof.

Also notice the odd screentear as it dips below the locked framrate. It's ingame assests in full. No photoshopping. Of course theres no physics etc to deal with though. Still the best seen.

okie then, it's a high detailed model with pre rendered background then, like I said, can easily be done.



dahuman said:
selnor said:
dahuman said:
selnor said:
dahuman said:
selnor said:
Smidlee said:
dahuman said:
selnor said:

This isnt really fair as it's a game in progress. But witnessing this in realtime as you physically get stuck in the car was said by the people that tried it a love affair letter to Ferrari.


uh, that's more like an interactive movie dood.


Yeah , look at the drawing distance . I doubt most top end gaming PC could handle that.

Importantly though. It's all interactive in realtime, 3d movement. Even if the gameplay is 2/3rds of this. It's gonna be amazing.

no dood, videos, like the shit you have on PC, or with flash player, they are just videos, there is no actual realtime 3D rendering, do you understand me yet?

Really? So the ever so slight polygons that you can see make it not realtime?

Of course it makes it easier to say it's not realtime I guess. We are on VGC after all.

Have you ever used google earth? it's can easily be done with high res 360 degree pictures  not in a sphere shape and then photoshopped, I'm not saying the car is a real life car, they could easily use high detailed ingame assets for it, or they could just render one single car with high res backgrounds when the feature is in the final product, but don't expect too much as usual, remember, this is a console, there are limitations, it's not a high end PC. Not to mention the demo was fake to start with, it was prolly pre-recorded on a dev PC.

I'm not trying to diss Forza in any shape or form, I'm just suggesting that the hype meters should be tuned down so if the feature is rock solid in the final product, you can then boast about it and jizz all over it.


No. It wasnt a faked demo. Here is proof.

Also notice the odd screentear as it dips below the locked framrate. It's ingame assests in full. No photoshopping. Of course theres no physics etc to deal with though. Still the best seen.

okie then, it's a high detailed model with pre rendered background then, like I said, can easily be done.

Turn 10 have come forward saying it's all modelled, the way any game is modelled. The background isn't pre rendered. It will use all the same tools they use for games like Halo, Uncharted etc. 

Obviously the details further in the distance will be done via skyboxes. As any game does.

I couldnt care less how they achieve the look, carry that through to the 200mph gameplay as best as possible. And Forza 4 is gonna look amazing.



Turn 10 hyped all their screenshots, saying they were 'legit' for Forza 3.

And we all know how turd that game looks in comparison in motion.



wow selnor is worst then shio. forza will never be better then gt fool. he posted obvious bullshots of scc and said this is the best graphics ever.. it turned out to be 576p and its not even close to the best 360 game graphically and no 360 game is even close to a ps3 game graphically



Around the Network


=/...

 

THIS

 

 

is not the same as...

 

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-forza-kinect/101303 

 

this ^

 

i'm going to bet that the game will NOT look ANY closer to the Forza 4 images like that one...

in-game, no game can look like that...



I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

We all know what Turn 10 promised, and I know F3 had a lot going for it, but this is the reality.

Physics were good, damage was awful. This happened a lot. Also, I played the game, and it looks exactly like that in game screenshot taken below. How can you say that looks better than Prologue even. Get real.

 



bRoKeN said:

wow selnor is worst then shio. forza will never be better then gt fool. he posted obvious bullshots of scc and said this is the best graphics ever.. it turned out to be 576p and its not even close to the best 360 game graphically and no 360 game is even close to a ps3 game graphically


LOL. That was everyone else. I never said SCC was best graphics ever. LOL @ you.



Oh the irony. GT5 looks like it's screenshots in gameplay, Forza doesnt blah blah blah.

If GT5P is anything to go by, GT5 will look vastly different to it's screenshots. GT5P had a big difference between screenshots and gameplay. 

LOL. You Sony fanboys are being as bad as I have in the past.



iWarMachine said:


=/...

 

THIS

 

 

is not the same as...

 

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-forza-kinect/101303 

 

this ^

 

i'm going to bet that the game will NOT look ANY closer to the Forza 4 images like that one...

in-game, no game can look like that...

Wow all you proved is the footage was exactly the same. That was an amazing quality video. 

Totally blown away. Cant wait.