Quantcast
Gametrailer full episode GOW 3 footage ! BEYOND EPIC !

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gametrailer full episode GOW 3 footage ! BEYOND EPIC !

yeah it looks good but I'd rather buy resonance of fate instead (they release in the same week)

I'll probably get this when its much cheaper, maybe around holidays?



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
yeah it looks good but I'd rather buy resonance of fate instead (they release in the same week)

I'll probably get this when its much cheaper, maybe around holidays?


Are you from this world? Buy both! I cannot skip the awesomeness of God of  War 3, and i love RPGs. I will buy Final Fantasy XIII, God of War 3,  Resonance of Fate and Yakuza 3. Cannot skip these games!



rccsetzer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
yeah it looks good but I'd rather buy resonance of fate instead (they release in the same week)

I'll probably get this when its much cheaper, maybe around holidays?


Are you from this world? Buy both! I cannot skip the awesomeness of God of  War 3, and i love RPGs. I will buy Final Fantasy XIII, God of War 3,  Resonance of Fate and Yakuza 3. Cannot skip these games!

If only money grew on tree's

FFXIII = £60 (collectors edition)

Pokemon Gold Remake = £30

Thats already £90....even ROF isn't a guaranteed buy actually, let alone GOW3.

 



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Holy HELL



Let me check this out.



Around the Network

At this point, I think we should start comparing PS3 exclusives with high end PC games and let the 360 battle it out with the Wii in the graphics wars.

/fanboy.



--OkeyDokey-- said:

At this point, I think we should start comparing PS3 exclusives with high end PC games and let the 360 battle it out with the Wii in the graphics wars.

/fanboy.

lol
I m really hyped for this game on a serious note



Time to Work !

That was....God damn. WTF is wrong with Sony Santa Monica? Holy Hell...Im in utter complete utter shock.



Can't think of anything so damn jaw breaking on any other platform. Merits for God of War 3's Director. It is nothing short of fantastic. Congratulations, Santa Monica!!



Boutros said:
Yeah...looks ok.

Same ^

This game look ok only

I feel Halo reach still a much better game