Quantcast
Viper1's Posts - page 1
Viper1

    28,222

    L7: Hunter (6,778 until level 8)
    Viper1
    • A 41 year old male gamer
    • United States
    • Joined on July 28th 2007, last online on 27 April 2017.
    • Profile Views: 32,113
    • Forum posts: 8,132 times which averages 2 posts per day
    • User Reviews: 0 reviews
    •   VG$ 4,362.98

    Badges: (view all)

    12 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 12 years.
    Quite a Comeback Enter your first Prediction League event.
    Spreading the Disease Score a total of 50 games in your collection.
    Right Tool for the Right Tool Score a total of 25 games in your collection.
    Congratulations on Pressing Start! Score your first game in your collection.
    Everything's Falling Into Place Add a total of 100 games to your collection.
    50 in One Add a total of 50 games to your collection.
    The Nuts & Bolts Add a total of 25 games to your collection.
    One Piece at a Time Add your first game to your collection.
    It's a Start Bank a Total of 2,000 VG$.
    11 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 11 years.
    Odd Job Dealt with (accepted or rejected) 50 reports.
    Hit And Run 15 comments posted on VGChartz news articles.
    10 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 10 years.

    Recent Posts

    < 1 - 20 of 8153 <
    Write 47

    Bold Halo prediction

    in Sales Discussion on 26 August 2014

    Groundking said: confirming that Halo isn't a 10million per game franchise and that we still only have 3 (Pokemon, Mario and GT) GTA?  CoD?  Elder Scrolls?  Battlefield?  FIFA?...

    Write 51

    The nr1 reason to go digital

    in Gaming Discussion on 26 August 2014

    Calling fake on this is like calling Pamela Lee Anderson's boobs fake. We all know it but for some reason people still want to look at them anyway. Why on either, I'm unsure....

    Write 229

    "The Wii U is a better secondary console than the X1/PS4"

    in Gaming Discussion on 26 August 2014

    Hoodieninja said: Isn't that what a Good Secondary console would strive for?To get people that own a PS4 and Xboxone to buy a Secondary Console? Then there has never been a good secondary console in history.   Because no sets of consoles has ever had a 1:1 relationship with all owners.   Now, do you want to keep trolling or should we consider this an official...

    Write 229

    "The Wii U is a better secondary console than the X1/PS4"

    in Gaming Discussion on 26 August 2014

    Hoodieninja said: Aerys said: Sales have nothing to do with being a secondary console or not, unless you own a console to get the same than your friends... Depends on how you look at the sales. They can mean many things.If WiiU was a good Secondary console to most people than the sales should almost = the amount of sales of Sony and Microsoft combined. That...

    Write 229

    "The Wii U is a better secondary console than the X1/PS4"

    in Gaming Discussion on 26 August 2014

    Hoodieninja said:Sold my WiiU never looked back ever since. XboxOne seems to be gaining ground on WiiU quite quickly considering the time they both have been out. I think Microsoft might outsell WiiU quite soon. How is it gaining quickly when it's been outsold by the Wii U for almost 3 months?   And what does that have to do with the thread anyway?...

    Write 133

    Hackers.....whats their problem with gamers

    in Gaming Discussion on 26 August 2014

    New warning....get back on topic....

    Write 133

    Hackers.....whats their problem with gamers

    in Gaming Discussion on 26 August 2014

    WARNING Ease down on the quote trees.  No more than 3.No more instigating posts.No more condescending posts.     Bans will ensue if you continue....

    Write 17

    Do any of you have this problem?

    in Website Topics on 26 August 2014

    Looks like a thread or threads you were posting in had all posts completely removed. That can pull up a division by zero warning in php because it's expecting a value of greater than 0....

    Write 59

    Don't Bet Against Nintendo, Amiibo Could Be a Big Hit, GameStop Says

    in Nintendo Discussion on 26 August 2014

    Mythmaker1 said:It won't. Amiibo might pan out as a profitable concept, but a "hit?" I don't see that happening. Did you see Skylanders or Disney Infinity becoming a hit before release? Now imagine a similar concept only vastly more expansive, built into the console and covering some of the biggest video game IPs in the world....

    Write 216

    Nintendo/Iwata's Bias Against The West

    in Nintendo Discussion on 26 August 2014

    I'm sorry Soundwave but your entire concept is bogus. Flip the script around. How many western developers are rushing in to work with Japanese publishers? As development got harder and more expensive, working with language and time barriers, unstable foreign exchange rates, logistics nightmares, etc....it's simply more feasible and economically fruitful to work with devs/pubs that aren't...

    Write 123

    Mario Kart 8 now highest selling single SKU game 2014!

    in Nintendo Discussion on 22 August 2014

    I've edited the thread title to more accurately reflect the topic creator's intention and to reduce the volume of "no it isn't" posts. ...

    Write 136

    Microsoft admits to dodging $29B in taxes. Yes, billion with a B.

    in Microsoft Discussion on 22 August 2014

    Baalzamon said: Viper1 said: But they use that money in the US. You basically just stated a US company could have 100% of sales overseas and all profits would be untaxed.  Do you think that company and their employees would only spend the money overseas? A) No...they don't use that money in the US. That money stays abroad, and is often used for foreign acquisitions or...

    Write 136

    Microsoft admits to dodging $29B in taxes. Yes, billion with a B.

    in Microsoft Discussion on 22 August 2014

    Baalzamon said: overman1 said: Baalzamon said:Who cares? The money was made in another country, it shouldn't be taxed in the US anyways. do you understand how the us tax system works? I do, and it is a load of crap. If a sale is made in another country, it shouldn't be the United States' damn business, and certainly shouldn't be taxed in the United...

    Write 59

    Don't Bet Against Nintendo, Amiibo Could Be a Big Hit, GameStop Says

    in Nintendo Discussion on 22 August 2014

    WagnerPaiva said:So this means the margin profits will be huge. I myself thought about 1000% for each (retailer and Nintendo): Miboo cost: 1 dollar. Nintendo margin: 10 dollars Retailer margin: 10 dollars. Taxes: 5 dollars. End price: 26 dollars. That means huge profit indeed, even with low sales. Like, with 2 million adopters buying an average of 5 figurines, this would mean 100 million...

    Write 25

    Wii U vs Xbox One vs PS4 upcoming exclusives

    in Gaming Discussion on 22 August 2014

    This list just further confirms that a good generation is ahead for all of us....

    Write 229

    "The Wii U is a better secondary console than the X1/PS4"

    in Gaming Discussion on 22 August 2014

    DerNebel said: Viper1 said: Intrinsic said: If in truth the PS4/XB1 has a library made up of 95% of similar games. The other unfortunate truth is that the 5% of exclusive/different games they have would be more than or equal to the library of WiiU exclusive games. It's not volume of exclusives, it's type of exclusives. Uncharted - Tomb RaiderKillzone - HaloInfamous...

    Write 229

    "The Wii U is a better secondary console than the X1/PS4"

    in Gaming Discussion on 22 August 2014

    Intrinsic said: If in truth the PS4/XB1 has a library made up of 95% of similar games. The other unfortunate truth is that the 5% of exclusive/different games they have would be more than or equal to the library of WiiU exclusive games. It's not volume of exclusives, it's type of exclusives. Uncharted - Tomb RaiderKillzone - HaloInfamous - Quantum BreakGran Turismo - Forza The...

    Write 54417

    COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

    in Sales Discussion on 22 August 2014

    That's only the second or third time I've seem Smash 3DS get more preorders than MH4U....

    Write 54417

    COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

    in Sales Discussion on 21 August 2014

    That was like withdrawal symptoms being without the charts for a few days....

    Write 54

    Is The Last Story first party or third party?

    in Nintendo Discussion on 16 August 2014

    baloofarsan said: I am just curious. I know little on the legal importance of copyright How to read this document on Nintendo and third party copyright.   https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Legal/Copyright/Nintendo-and-Third-party-Copyrights-655030.html It looks to me as a layman like copyright of The Last Story is shared or does it mean something else? The Last Story ©2011-2012...

    < 1 - 20 of 8153 <

    Game Stats

    • 145 total number of games
    • 0 games in common
    • 8.3 average game rating
    • Wii favourite console (55 games)
    • Action favourite genre (25 games)
    • 53% of games completed