Quantcast
pizzahut451's Posts - page 1
pizzahut451

    2,156

    L3: Goomba (344 until level 4)
    pizzahut451
    • A 26 year old male gamer
    • Germany
    • Joined on March 12th 2010, last online on 27 April 2017.
    • Profile Views: 8,782
    • Forum posts: 1,710 times which averages 1 posts per day
    • User Reviews: 0 reviews
    •   VG$ 1,350.00
    Banned (Expires: 9th Jul 10)
    Permaban - Alternate IDs (BladeofGod.) ~ Machina

    Badges: (view all)

    Littlest Genocide 1,000 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    Leaving Limbo 100 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    Trust Me, It'll Have Legs 100 replies made to user's most popular thread.
    Mirror Image Awarded for uploading an avatar.

    Recent Posts

    < 1 - 20 of 1728 <
    Write 136

    L.A. Noire was once a six-disc game on Xbox 360

    in Gaming Discussion on 21 May 2011

    RolStoppable said: pizzahut451 said: well, I speak from experience. I installed the game yesterday, and it did took me about 3 minutes to finish everything. As for loading times, its a well known fact that the game loads faster with mandatory installs. PS3 multiplats tend to have shorter loading times sometimes. And FYI, Microsoft kicked Nintendo's butt last gen with original Xbox. And...

    Write 136

    L.A. Noire was once a six-disc game on Xbox 360

    in Gaming Discussion on 21 May 2011

    RolStoppable said: pizzahut451 said: Actually, if you werent so biased agaisnt sony (most likely because they kicked Nintendo's ass for 2 gens and are doing that right now) you would have realized that once the 3 mintue install is done, no longer interruption, long loading and disc swapping is needed. So waiting 3 minteus at the beginning of the game and later having faster loading and no...

    Write 199

    Obama calls for Israel to restore 1967 boundaries

    in General Discussion on 21 May 2011

    Slimebeast said: Rath said: ImJustBayuum said: This is nothing in comparison to a recognition of the "right to return" of Palestinians...But we all know that is not going to happen in our lifetime or ever. Right of return will never happen because it would damn near stop Israel being a Jewish state. Which they won't allow. The Palestinians know that as well, which is why they will...

    Write 136

    L.A. Noire was once a six-disc game on Xbox 360

    in Gaming Discussion on 21 May 2011

    RolStoppable said: Let me settle this here once and for all. According to my research the PS3 version of L.A. Noire has a mandatory install of 1.3 GB. I am pretty sure that this means the install takes at least several minutes and thus the 360 version of this game is superior. Actually, if you werent so biased agaisnt sony (most likely because they kicked Nintendo's ass for 2 gens and are...

    Write 59

    What would be the consequences of Scottish independence?

    in General Discussion on 20 May 2011

    Kasz216 said: pizzahut451 said: Kasz216 said: Oh... so your Serbian and not German.  So you have a reason to be acting so illogical... and against what the entire international community believes.  Aka more then just Joe Biden. Who i agree is often a large lier.  No point argueing when you are clearly just going off nationalism here. What international community? US,...

    Write 136

    L.A. Noire was once a six-disc game on Xbox 360

    in Gaming Discussion on 20 May 2011

    yo_john117 said: osamanobama said: RolStoppable said: The more important questions are: 1) Can the game be played immediately or does it need to be installed? (It's a shame that this even has to be asked for a console game.) 2) How long are the loading times in each version? Because those are the things that can really cost the player time. Swapping discs twice is a matter of at most...

    Write 59

    What would be the consequences of Scottish independence?

    in General Discussion on 19 May 2011

    Kasz216 said: Oh... so your Serbian and not German.  So you have a reason to be acting so illogical... and against what the entire international community believes.  Aka more then just Joe Biden. Who i agree is often a large lier.  No point argueing when you are clearly just going off nationalism here. What international community? US, England, France, Germany aaand...????...

    Write 78

    Resistance 3 Box Art Revealed!!!

    in Sony Discussion on 18 May 2011

    Seece said: pizzahut451 said: Seece said: pizzahut451 said: Seece said: I'm aware it'd odd me posting this, but I am because it's already one of my fav box arts this gen!!! Despite not telling us anything or giving us any kind of idea about the game? Doesn't need to tell me anything .. I'm going by the image. what can you possibly tell by the image on that...

    Write 78

    Resistance 3 Box Art Revealed!!!

    in Sony Discussion on 18 May 2011

    Seece said: pizzahut451 said: Seece said: I'm aware it'd odd me posting this, but I am because it's already one of my fav box arts this gen!!! Despite not telling us anything or giving us any kind of idea about the game? Doesn't need to tell me anything .. I'm going by the image. what can you possibly tell by the image on that boxart?...

    Write 59

    What would be the consequences of Scottish independence?

    in General Discussion on 18 May 2011

    Kasz216 said: pizzahut451 said: Kasz216 said: pizzahut451 said: If English recognized Kosovo as independent, they sure as hell must recognize Scotland as indepented. But i wouldnt be suprised if they try to pervent it, western politicians are the very definition of double standard and hypocracy Uh....  I don't see how the two situations are comprable really. When was the...

    Write 78

    Resistance 3 Box Art Revealed!!!

    in Sony Discussion on 18 May 2011

    Seece said: I'm aware it'd odd me posting this, but I am because it's already one of my fav box arts this gen!!! Despite not telling us anything or giving us any kind of idea about the game?...

    Write 181

    Qsama Bin Laden has been KILLED!

    in General Discussion on 17 May 2011

    FactFinder said:   Another take on Obama's Killing It has been weeks since the world has heard the news that Osama was killed in a town nearby Islamabad. With the passage of time things have become muddier instead of clearer. Americans have changed their statements time and again. Pakistan government thanked americans and then they warned american not to do such an adventure again (really...

    Write 59

    What would be the consequences of Scottish independence?

    in General Discussion on 17 May 2011

    Kasz216 said: pizzahut451 said: If English recognized Kosovo as independent, they sure as hell must recognize Scotland as indepented. But i wouldnt be suprised if they try to pervent it, western politicians are the very definition of double standard and hypocracy Uh....  I don't see how the two situations are comprable really. When was the last time the English sent people into...

    Write 59

    What would be the consequences of Scottish independence?

    in General Discussion on 16 May 2011

    If English recognized Kosovo as independent, they sure as hell must recognize Scotland as indepented. But i wouldnt be suprised if they try to pervent it, western politicians are the very definition of double standard and hypocracy...

    Write 105

    Women gets to drip acid into a mans eyes by court rule

    in General Discussion on 16 May 2011

    Eye for an eye and the whole world is blind......

    Write 180

    Which One Is Worse? RROD vs. PSN

    in Gaming Discussion on 16 May 2011

    smroadkill15 said: pizzahut451 said: smroadkill15 said: mchaza said: RROD, that broke your xbox, and you lost it for several weeks or worst have to buy an new one. PSN is an free service currently inactive. Big deal.  Your missing the big picture. It has nothing to do with not being able to play online for a couple of weeks, but Sony allowing 77 million psn accounts to be...

    Write 181

    Qsama Bin Laden has been KILLED!

    in General Discussion on 16 May 2011

    Tony_Stark said: pizzahut451 said: Tony_Stark said: pizzahut451 said: Tony_Stark said: pizzahut451 said: CGI-Quality said: pizzahut451 said: CGI-Quality said: pizzahut451 said: rocketpig said: Rainbow Yoshi said: I don't understand why they buried him at sea, could it be to stop people maliciously visiting his grave? They don't want a place of...

    Write 502

    Lots of bashing for the belief of God....

    in General Discussion on 08 May 2011

    vlad321 said: pizzahut451 said: vlad321 said: Let me list the highlight of everything stupid you just said, I am sure I will miss some: You defended your belief saying that "all the good ones" agree without realizing "good" is some imaginary concept you have in your own, apaprently not intelligent, head. No, its just that you seem to be (and im not trying to be offensive, thats just...

    Write 502

    Lots of bashing for the belief of God....

    in General Discussion on 08 May 2011

    vlad321 said: pizzahut451 said: vlad321 said: Let me list the highlight of everything stupid you just said, I am sure I will miss some: You defended your belief saying that "all the good ones" agree without realizing "good" is some imaginary concept you have in your own, apaprently not intelligent, head. No, its just that you seem to be (and im not trying to be offensive, thats just...

    Write 180

    Which One Is Worse? RROD vs. PSN

    in Gaming Discussion on 08 May 2011

    smroadkill15 said: mchaza said: RROD, that broke your xbox, and you lost it for several weeks or worst have to buy an new one. PSN is an free service currently inactive. Big deal.  Your missing the big picture. It has nothing to do with not being able to play online for a couple of weeks, but Sony allowing 77 million psn accounts to be comprimised, let alone waiting a week to tell...

    < 1 - 20 of 1728 <

    Game Stats

    pizzahut451 hasn't added any games yet!