- A male gamer
- United States
- Joined on January 14th 2010, last online on 19 August 2013.
- Profile Views: 4,532
- Forum posts: 105 times which averages 0 posts per day
Badges: (view all)
Recent Wall PostsView more
Recent ActivityView more
- StevenKreg rated Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (X360)
- StevenKreg added Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (X360)
- StevenKreg rated Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (X360)
- StevenKreg added Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (X360)
- StevenKreg rated Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (X360)
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.View all games
Recent Forum PostsView more
I agree with the people that say give a shot at helping her lose the weight. She probably wont because woman that big are just not the type, but give her a shot. Tell her that you read something about weight and live expectancy and you want her to be around for a long time for you so the both of you, together as a couple are going to be/get fit. She can STILL cook her ass off, it just...
WiiU is an abomination. To say it will Dominate this coming gen is laughable. First to worst. Moderated, -Mr Khan...
I personally cant believe anyone would actually support the argument "He shouldnt have gotten out of his car." Are you serious? This is AMERICA we DONT HAVE TO STAY IN OUR CARS! When I was 17 and fucking around in someone elses yard and an adult came up to me I would have respected him, not punched him in the face....