- A 16 year old male gamer
- United Kingdom
- Joined on October 13th 2013, last online 1 hour ago.
- Profile Views: 5,872
- Forum posts: 341 times which averages 0 posts per day
Badges: (view all)
Recent Wall PostsView more
SM3DW has a file size of 1.7 GB and yet I've played it for 70 hours.
They never taught you to not judge a book by its cover?
Recent ActivityView more
- qwertyDANIELqwerty rated Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS)
- qwertyDANIELqwerty added Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS)
- qwertyDANIELqwerty rated Plants vs. Zombies (PC)
- qwertyDANIELqwerty rated Plants vs. Zombies (DS)
- qwertyDANIELqwerty rated Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS)
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.View all games
Recent Forum PostsView more
I do understand it is his, and he can do anything he wants with it. But, compare that to something like the company Konami, they pretty much play by their own rules and do whatever they feel right with their properties, like making fraud of Silent Hill and haulting Metal Gear. Even though it is their right to do what they want, that doesn't necessarily make it right....
1. I have every right to criticize a developer. Once again, you are defending him because he is an indie developer, as if he gets a get-free card and if I say anything critical on his work I am ignorant and have no right to say anything about it. 2. I am spealing of the droves and hoards of people white-knighting FNaF, and those same people are the people who tear down big budget annual...
That's the logic I'm talking about. Profit immediately means you should make it? That kills the concept of art or anything meaningful he creates. ...