DucksUnlimited's Threads - page 1


    L5: Zergling (4,740 until level 6)
    • A 26 year old male gamer
    • United States
    • Joined on June 7th 2013, last online on 27 April 2017.
    • Profile Views: 12,496
    • Forum posts: 1,575 times which averages 1 posts per day
    • User Reviews: 0 reviews
    •   VG$ 1,750.00

    Badges: (view all)

    6 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 6 years.
    Congratulations on Pressing Start! Score your first game in your collection.
    One Piece at a Time Add your first game to your collection.
    Open For Business Earned 10 badges.
    Site Veteran Has been a VGChartz member for over 5 years.
    Leaving Limbo 100 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    'Ello Princess! Awarded for signing up.
    4 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 4 years.
    3 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 3 years.
    Watch Your Back! Received 10,000 profile views.
    2 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 2 years.
    1st Birthday Has been a VGChartz member for over 1 year.
    Littlest Genocide 1,000 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    Making Friends 10 friends on gamrConnect.

    Recent Posts

    < 1 - 6 of 6 <
    Write 26

    So....how is The Stick of Truth?

    in Gaming Discussion, last active on on 11 March 2014

    So I was watching this podcast the other day and they were really talking up the new South Park game. I didn't think much of it but today I randomly decided to watch somebody's let's play just to see how it was and I was blown away. I couldn't stop watching and I just had a really strong urge to play it. I eventually forced myself to stop watching and then I bought in on Steam immediately. I'm...

    Write 15

    Hey you! Yes, you! Help me identify a game! (Solved - it was Legend of Legaia)

    in Sony Discussion, last active on on 04 July 2014

    I hate to be so demanding with my title, but this has been bugging me all day :P I'm trying to remember the name of a game I played when I was younger. I'm pretty sure it was for the OG Playstation. It was a turn based RPG, and I remember being in a village on a beach. There was a girl with green hair, but I don't remember if she was the love interest or your sister or something else entirely....

    Write 12

    GTA V currently at 98 on Metacritic!

    in Gaming Discussion, last active on on 16 September 2013

    http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/grand-theft-auto-v Well, at least the 360 version is, anyway. PS3 version is currently at a 97. Either way, extremely solid reviews. Can't wait to play it!...

    Write 54

    PS4 Japanese Release Date Announced!

    in Sony Discussion, last active on on 10 September 2013

    The PS4 is set to launch in Japan on Feb. 22 2014. What are your thoughts on the release date?...

    Write 42

    Xbox One to feature go-faster stripes

    in Microsoft Discussion, last active on on 05 August 2013

        http://thedailypixel.com/2013/08/03/xbox-one-to-feature-go-faster-stripes/ With the news that the Xbox One will be getting a 53MHz bump to its GPU speed having failed to impress gamers, an increasingly frantic Microsoft today revealed that the console would also feature go-faster stripes. Speaking at a hastily arranged press conference, corporate vice-president Marc Whitten...

    Write 16

    If the Amazon poll happened after Microsoft's DRM reversal

    in Gaming Discussion, last active on on 20 June 2013

    So a few days ago there was that Amazon poll asking consumers whether they were more interested in the PS4 or the Xbox One. The PS4 destroyed the poll with 95% of the votes, leaving the One with only 5%. My question is, what do you guys think the numbers would be like if another similar poll were held now, after Microsoft changed their DRM strategy? Obviously, MS's announcements will have a...

    < 1 - 6 of 6 <

    Game Stats

    • 24 total number of games
    • 0 games in common
    • 8.5 average game rating
    • PC favourite console (7 games)
    • Platform favourite genre (7 games)
    • 0% of games completed