If I had a PS4/XBO I would probably be 100 % digital if I had one, why buy the disc if I have to install the game on the harddrive anyway?
- If you want to trade in or sell the game later.
- If you want to lend it to a friend.
- If you don't have fast internet.
- If you have a data cap.
- If you like having a physical item for collection purposes, i.e look good on a shelf.
- If digital prices are insane (at launch they usually are).
LTD Sales Predictions: PS4 - 130m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 52m
2019 Sales : PS4 - 15m, Switch - 18.8m, XBO - 4.8m
2020 Sales: Switch - 22m (Peak Year)