Did you even read what I replied?
1) No, Sony has never been the only one to make sales during E3. Everyone does, Xbox and Nintendo have ones going right this very second, even Steam has a thing for E3 live announcements right now, and Valve isn't at E3. So how is Sony having a sale somehow a special thing compared to the others that gives them a secret benfit but nobody else?
2) I mentioned Nintendo because according to this video and your description that Sony simply having a State of Play not too long ago created buzz before E3. If we're going by a logic where announcing any info through ANY form is considered being at E3, then that means Nintendo (due to having multiple directs per year) has multiple E3's, and Microsoft has E3 every month due to Inside Xbox. So saying "well they created buzz" once again doesn't have anything to do with E3 nor does it mean they were there but in secret.
3) Once again, you said the 3rd reason was that all the multiplats are indirectly and directly promoting Sony as if that lends more credence to the idea that this was some secret master plan that Sony had and was actually at E3 because of it, but those happen REGARDLESS of whether Sony would be there or not. If Sony is at E3, those multiplats are still shown. Even if they're not, those aren't gonna magically disappear. It's an irrelevant point to bring up that adds nothing.
4) AMD is the provider for Playstation so of course, if given the go ahead, they are gonna talk about it.
5) If the argument for this one is "well Sony got the info out first so by the time Microsoft said theirs it didn't feel new anymore and felt like a repeat of what Sony said", then I dunno what to tell you man. While it was a smart move for Sony to release their info like that (since Microsoft's was lame as fuck regardless, hate those "videos of people talking about specs" things", it doesn't mean Microsoft copied. It just means they have similar capable specs. And just because Sony got theirs out first doesn't mean there's no buzz for Microsoft's at all now.
7) It's not just that Sony knew that, the game was gonna be shown regardless. So why are you treating it as if it was a part of some master plan when in all likelihood it was always gonna be shown whether Sony was at E3 or not. Again, just like the multiplats, it's an irrelevant point. Sure, you could argue "well Sony still got advertising", but still.
Oh well, I suppose we can just agree to disagree. I still think the video is heavily reaching though. Sony still got advertising from E3 in some avenues yes, but again that was gonna happen regardless of whether they want or not in the same way it would happen for Nintendo or Microsoft regardless of if they went or not, but I highly doubt it was because this was some master plan like they are trying to imply.