For me it's the Wii.
Reasons (in short):
1. The Wii had multiple times more games that I enjoyed than the N64
2. Virtual console on Wii is one of my favourite features ever
3. No droughts on the Wii (for me, I was getting many games per year, while the N64 seemed to be perpetually in drought state
4. The Wii is the first home console since the SNES I was really satisfied with
5. Far better family/friends/multiplayer experience on the Wii
Overall, I was simply happier with gaming during the Wii/DS generation more than any other.
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the fresh feeling of the early N64 years, and some of the games were incredibly special to me (Banjo Kazooie, Ocarina of Time, Ogre Battle 64, Goldeneye), but the Wii was overflowing with games I loved, and I found them more creative: Rune Factory Frontier, Little King's Story, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade, Forever Blue/Endless Ocean, Just Dance, Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Epic Yarn, Mario Kart Wii, Super Paper Mario (I'm one of the 11 people who liked this game way better than the other Paper Marios), Muramasa, Smooth Moves, Monster Hunter 3, Resident Evil 4, Scarface, Godfather, I even really liked Wii Fit.