1. I made no assumption over the decision making of the creator.
5. And I'm not here to play games, I'm here to discuss them. If you want to play games, VGChartz is not where you should be. It's a forum. Not a game console.
1. You did by dismissing what Nomura has been saying for years in interviews
2. Using this logic, you must be miserable waiting 30 years for Super Mario Bros 4 and Legend of Zelda 3 l0l
3. Stick to non-story games cause you obviously dont consider story to be a important aspect.
4. My case in point, you must be miserable considering waiting for Super Mario 4 despite the fact that Super Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxies 1/2, and Odyssey play differently from Super Mario Bros 1, The lost levels/2, and 3.
5. Trust me, I play more games than I venture into a forum arguing with walls who cant tell a mainline game from a "spinoff".
1. And I agree with that statement you just made. My point isn't that BBS, DDD, 358/2 Days, etc. shouldn't exist, it's that the story of Kingdom Hearts is overly complicated by all these spinoffs and I'd rather they designed the entire story differently, so that Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and 3 (the story that follows Sora in his fight against the main villain in his main story arc) would be something you could buy, play, and understand without needing to purchase 6 different game systems to play every game when they come out, and without ret-conning everything I know multiple times with prequels and betwequels that tell me that the game I just played lied to me.
1. Its called Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far on PS4.
2. This has to be a joke post. I'm guessing if KH3 wasnt called KH3, you would still be waiting for a "3"? l0l
3. At least I'm not being arrogant, ignorant and dismissive of the creator's vision and calling mainline games he has confirmed multiple times as "Spinoffs" just because they play differently, God forbid if every game ended up like New Super Mario Bros.
⚠️ WARNED: Flaming (multiple posts) ~ CGILast edited by CGI-Quality - on 28 April 2019