1) Ports/remasters/definitive editions are always a good thing. The more games that are available on different platorms, the better. Also definitive editions I like as I never buy games at launch, so having a complete package when I come around to a game is defintely great.
2) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is complete crap (just like Fallout 3). Skyrim however, is one of the best games of all time
3) Red Dead Redemption II is horribly overrated. From the input latency, to the uneeded survival system, to the incredibly restrictive mission, to those "random" events that repeat, to the gameplay which feels worse than GTA 5. Its the GTA 4 of this gen. Rockstar has lost the open world crown. Doesnt stand up to masteriece which is GTA 5.
4) Ubisoft is great publisher/developer that makes great games.
5) Souls not having an easy mode is inexcusable.
Bet with Intrinsic:
The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.