1. Plan ahead with your elective courses. I did a minor in Finance with mine. Don't waste them on useless courses.
2. Have fun but don't overdo it. Keep a balance with study and social life.
3. If you can, go to the gym. It's a great way to relieve stress and meet other people.
4. Join a club at your university (the more related to your major the better). It's a great way to network with other people inside and out of campus.
5. Don't let things for last. Study and do your assignments with anticipation.