Agree with another poster. If I'm depressed I can sleep the whole day and not feel energy. I personally have determined that it comes from these factors in my life:
- Am I passionate about my job?
- Am I passionate about my household members?
- Am I passionate about my girlfriend?
- Am I passionate about my future prospects?
- Am I passionate about my living space?
If I have these criteria met then I don't need energy drinks or much more than 8 hours of sleep.
I don't use energy drinks or coffee/hot chocolate myself, really for me my laptop is the mechanism that wakes me up.Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 15 February 2018