1. OLED 65C7V (cool fact, all panels on 2017 LG's are the same, as you move up the range you just pay for the nicer surround - crazy)
2. I don't do heavy gaming full stop.
3. I won't be getting burn in, see 2 above.
1. I run an audio video department, I'm aware of the similarities between the different 2017 LG OLEDs. It's the same panel for all five, but different form factors and audio systems.
2. Do you heavily watch News or Sports? Because those also have a lot of static images.
3. Even if you don't heavily play video games on the TV, LG still recommends powering down for a refresh cycle every three hours. Channel logos, TV guides, and even LG's own logo have all been known to burn into OLEDs over time.
Check out my Twitch Channel!: