The only thing I can think of was manipulating a gas bottle for the oven. The cable that connected the bottle to the heater somehow broke, so while I went and replaced the bottles, gas started leaking. When I tried to turn on the oven, some slight spark suddenly lit the whole room on an intense blaze, and I'm not sure why the bottle didn't explode, or how come I didn't get on fire considering the flames went through my face and body (albeit a very short-lived blaze). I stood there like an idiot wondering what the heck just happened.
Unfortunately, the experience didn't provide me with fire-based powers. I also had to get rid of the heater cable and purchase a new one. :(