Let me Review Nintendo's 2014 Console Lineup:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Will likely only get around 80% on Metacritic, but will likely have at least 4 million sales)
- Yarn Yoshi (May sell a million or two, will have good reviews.)
- Super Smash Bros 4 (Will have good reviews and sell at least 7 million)
- Mario Kart 8 (Will have good reviews and sell to a third of Wii U owners.)
- X (Could be the FF7 of a new generation.)
- Bayonetta 2 (Will probably be a critical hit, but not sell much)
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (Will be a huge deal among a niche crowd, likely will become the best seller in console history for at least one of the two franchises.)
Also, some multiplat games
- Watch Dogs
- Project Cars
- Call of Duty 11
- Skylanders 4
That's already about a dozen major games, and Nintendo is infamous for not announcing stuff until as late as possible. This should easily be the best year for Nintendo console fans since 2010.
There´s still a mysterious new franchise that Miyamoto is currently working on and another mysterious project that Retro started after finishing DKCR:TF. So expect a few more surprises next year.
There are a few third party efforts coming besides those you wrote, too: Lego City Movie, Child of Light, Taiko no Tatsujin WiiU, Formula One