Using the web I find a heaven for wii haters in the ps3 amazon forum.
Check these comments:
- the Wii is like a pseudo-console. Not quite a handheld like the DS, not quite a next-gen console like the PS3 or 360. It's what the Gamecube should have been.
- The PSP is more advanced than the Wii and its been out longer
- Not including the Wii in the race is like not including New Kids on the Block in a list of top musical talents. I mean they sold more records than Led Zeppelin, they MUST be better!!!
- Wii is 480i/p. If I recall, Pong was also in 480.
- The Wii is a PS3/360 accessory or add on if you will.
What do you think about this, Why sony fanboy hates so much the wii?
Ps: Sorry for my english, I m not a native english speaker.! !
The bolded ones I agree with, and the other ones are LOL funny.
The Wii should have been the gamecube. definetly.
And I would never own the Wii as my only console. It'd be the french fries to my hamburger (PS360)