Quantcast
The Official NPD September Thread (5 wks ending Oct 4, 2009, Data in 3 hrs)

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official NPD September Thread (5 wks ending Oct 4, 2009, Data in 3 hrs)

I heard it's being moved to Q1 2010.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
even the NPD is getting delayed.

I blame modern warfare 2.



They are busy recounting the sales in Florida, could be a while....



PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
They are busy recounting the sales in Florida, could be a while....

Thats interesting..



 

mM

I have a feeling the NPD website will be full of pornographic pictures on Monday.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Zlejedi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@The Source

how does that matter?

the SALES don't change in value do they?

In Poland we have a saying from iron curtain times:

It doesn't matter how people vote, it only matters who counts the votes

looooool!  I love it!  So true!



ioi said:

They'll be making some adjustments basically - data has already gone out to clients but there have possibly been disputes or issues over some of the data so NPD will be making tweaks before it goes out to the press.

Maybe they showed the PS3 not winning the month!? 



Kenology said:
ioi said:

They'll be making some adjustments basically - data has already gone out to clients but there have possibly been disputes or issues over some of the data so NPD will be making tweaks before it goes out to the press.

Maybe they showed the PS3 not winning the month!? 

or maybe they miscalculated there florida numbers =P



 

mM
leo-j said:
Ail said:
They are busy recounting the sales in Florida, could be a while....

Thats interesting..

That exchange is probably going to be the funniest thing in this thread.



leo-j said:
Kenology said:
ioi said:

They'll be making some adjustments basically - data has already gone out to clients but there have possibly been disputes or issues over some of the data so NPD will be making tweaks before it goes out to the press.

Maybe they showed the PS3 not winning the month!? 

or maybe they miscalculated there florida numbers =P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore