Quantcast
Xbox Empire - Ninja Theory Announces Project: Mara

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Ninja Theory Announces Project: Mara

Favourite Fable?

Fable I/A 5 27.78%
 
Fable II 11 61.11%
 
Fable III 1 5.56%
 
Fable Heroes 0 0.00%
 
Fable: The Journey 0 0.00%
 
Fable Fortune 1 5.56%
 
Total:18

@Shikamaru, are you running that Decade on Xbox voting or me? I'd suggest we split the Game of the Decade into Multiplatform, Console Exclusive and Overall.



EspadaGrim said:
The only thing I will say is that many people there seem very triggered if you even mention that XSX is stronger than PS5. Now many there are saying they are positive that PS5 is 13tf.

All I’m saying is that if both boxes are double digits in Tflops the next gen is going to be very expensive.

IIRC most insiders are saying they're incredibly close, I believe Jason (Kotaku) said that they're both over 10tf and close, there's also multiple insiders on Era who said it's close, I personally think they're both going to be so close that it's going to be almost irrelevant who is more powerful, it'll more likely come down to who utilises their tech better, who has the better technical staff, etc.

They're both going to be very expensive and very powerful, it is looking like it will be a much better generation and both sides will be strong, so a fun generation and hopefully with them being so close we don't have to be in any rush to release even more powerful hardware.



Ryuu96 said:
@Shikamaru, are you running that Decade on Xbox voting or me? I'd suggest we split the Game of the Decade into Multiplatform, Console Exclusive and Overall.

You can do it if you want to. If not I guess I will.



Just bought DBZ fighter pass, Infinite Character pass, Watchdogs 1&2 season pass, FarCry 4&5 season pass (includes FC3), Hitman 2 expansion pass, Anthem Legion of Dawn edition and We Happy Few season pass.

Also got DR4 season pass but refunded it to get Nier instead.

someone take my wallet away from me



Also want to say that MS need to pay Marvel to get an exclusive game, it’s not fair that both Sony and Nintendo get exclusives but Xbox gets left in the dust.

A true Fighting game would be cool.



EspadaGrim said:

Also want to say that MS need to pay Marvel to get an exclusive game, it’s not fair that both Sony and Nintendo get exclusives but Xbox gets left in the dust.

A true Fighting game would be cool.

Captain America by The Coalition.



Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Also want to say that MS need to pay Marvel to get an exclusive game, it’s not fair that both Sony and Nintendo get exclusives but Xbox gets left in the dust.

A true Fighting game would be cool.

Captain America by The Coalition.

Thanos the Video Game.



Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Also want to say that MS need to pay Marvel to get an exclusive game, it’s not fair that both Sony and Nintendo get exclusives but Xbox gets left in the dust.

A true Fighting game would be cool.

Captain America by The Coalition.

A Shield game would be cool, MoonKnight and Daredevil games could be made Arkham style as well.



EspadaGrim said:
Ryuu96 said:

Captain America by The Coalition.

A Shield game would be cool, MoonKnight and Daredevil games could be made Arkham style as well.

MoonKnight would be hilarious.



I can also see MS getting a license to make A Judge Dredd or HellBoy game, an open world Dredd game with the same gritty feel as the 2012 movie would be sick.