Quantcast
Tinder worth paying for?

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Tinder worth paying for?

Is it worth paying for?

Yep! 3 9.38%
 
No! 29 90.63%
 
Total:32

No. If you want a relationship, go Match or eHarmony.



Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

Lonely_Dolphin said:
xMetroid said:

But in all honesty I dont think it's a good idea to date in these times cause you have to take into account the other person's feelings and your motives and if you will just end up hurting someone else. 

Dating is bad because you have to care about someone else? What? xD

I lol'd



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

curl-6 said:

You need some degree of physical attraction though, to get the fire started; even if its not the only consideration, it does matter.

Well if you think so then it's time to start lifting!



Lonely_Dolphin said:
curl-6 said:

You need some degree of physical attraction though, to get the fire started; even if its not the only consideration, it does matter.

Well if you think so then it's time to start lifting!

Way ahead of ya, been working out since 2014 haha



curl-6 said:

Way ahead of ya, been working out since 2014 haha

And you still say you're below average!? That's what I'd describe myself as, tall and lean but no muscle definition, bad posture, hair usually a mess. You're probably better than you say, at the very least decent enough that a decent person would give you a chance.



Lonely_Dolphin said:
curl-6 said:

Way ahead of ya, been working out since 2014 haha

And you still say you're below average!? That's what I'd describe myself as, tall and lean but no muscle definition, bad posture, hair usually a mess. You're probably better than you say, at the very least decent enough that a decent person would give you a chance.

I'm pretty fit, it's more my face that lets me down, I don't have great facial bone structure; big nose, kinda shapeless jaw, one eye sits higher than the other.



I've only used tinder once for a few weeks, but managed to get 6-7 dates. Slept with 3 of them was good fun at the time. Glad i got it out of my system though.



curl-6 said:

I'm pretty fit, it's more my face that lets me down, I don't have great facial bone structure; big nose, kinda shapeless jaw, one eye sits higher than the other.

Man you're decent enough, not being perfect doesn't mean you're ugly. Make sure your profile pic highlights them muscles and isn't too close to the face, hell if you're ripped enough perhaps even go shirtless for it. xD



Lonely_Dolphin said:
curl-6 said:

I'm pretty fit, it's more my face that lets me down, I don't have great facial bone structure; big nose, kinda shapeless jaw, one eye sits higher than the other.

Man you're decent enough, not being perfect doesn't mean you're ugly. Make sure your profile pic highlights them muscles and isn't too close to the face, hell if you're ripped enough perhaps even go shirtless for it. xD

Thanks for the advice. I wouldn't say I'm ripped per se, that's made difficult by a combination of the impaired muscle tone symptomatic of my autism and one of the meds I'm on for anxiety, but I work hard to stay in shape and have a high level of real world fitness even if I don't have bulging muscles. 



I have some friends that use it. Apparently the key is to delete you account and make a new one if you're not getting a lot of matches because people with low number of matches are put deeper in the swiping pool.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 17 December 2019