Quantcast
Bluepoint Director teases "Legend of Dragoon Remaster"

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bluepoint Director teases "Legend of Dragoon Remaster"

If this is true, i'm Going crazy...

Despite selling over a million copies on the original PlayStation, it feels like The Legend of Dragoon never received the loving it deserved. No sequel. The Hero of the game, Dart, was set to be a DLC character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and was ultimately canceled during production. There’s a dedicated fanbase for LoD who would LOVE to see a sequel or remaster of the game.

Guess who else would love to see more LoD? Peter Dalton, a Technical Director at Bluepoint Games loved the game and when asked about it.. even teased fans of the classic JRPG.

https://theplaystationbrahs.com/2019/08/24/bluepoint-games-director-teases-legend-of-dragoon-remaster/amp/?__twitter_impression=true



It would be a dream come true



I know who's going to be in here. Lol. And I join him in this being a Day 1 purchase.



thismeintiel said:
I know who's going to be in here. Lol. And I join him in this being a Day 1 purchase.

I'm joining him too😉



How do we get Sony to fund a remaster + a sequel?
Is there a petition or something of the like? Do we need to spam them on twitter?

I would like to see this get done.



That would genuinely become the first game in at least ten years that I buy on launch day.



Darashiva said:
That would genuinely become the first game in at least ten years that I buy on launch day.

Well, what was the last one? : P 



Where the heck is BraLoD? He's gonna do a 5 hour naked run in Rio if LoD gets a remake/sequel.



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Darashiva said:
That would genuinely become the first game in at least ten years that I buy on launch day.

Well, what was the last one? : P 

I'm not even sure anymore, it's been so long. It was on the PS3, so maybe Valkyria Chronicles or Soul Calibur IV. I remember getting those at least very close to launch, and they came out in 2008 so the timeline matches.



Would be incredible! ...but it is never gonna happen...