Quantcast
May NPD thread! PS4 152k; XBO: 139k; WU: 43k; 3DS 97k

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD thread! PS4 152k; XBO: 139k; WU: 43k; 3DS 97k

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 179 61.94%
 
Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 108 37.37%
 
Total:287
RolStoppable said:
Welfare said:
What are you even talking about?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7344264

I find it funny that you coincidentally had a crying kim as your profile pic around the time we learned 3ds hardware #s



Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Welfare said:
Those are Nintendo's own estimates, not NPD.

Also through the first 6 months? So including some of June? Idk I may be reading that wrong.

But if it's just to the end of May NPD, then yeah 3DS > 68k

I think that's a case of poor journalism.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Welfare said:
Those are Nintendo's own estimates, not NPD.

Also through the first 6 months? So including some of June? Idk I may be reading that wrong.

But if it's just to the end of May NPD, then yeah 3DS > 68k

You agreed, is not confirmed FOR NOW... I edited the title with "?"...



So it seems 3DS will be pretty bad this month :/ Though it should be expected aside of MM3D, MH4, and New 3DS in February, and XC3D in April, the 3DS hasn't exactly seen anything noteworthy, and the summer seems like it will be like that everywhre except Japan. Unless the next months are filled with huge games, this is going to be one very bad year for 3DS in the West :/  No wonder that the 3DS prediction is like 7 million, they pretty much has nothing to move hardware in the West, all the big games seem to be coming next year.



COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

tagged



Tlozjb said:

So it seems 3DS will be pretty bad this month :/ Though it should be expected aside of MM3D, MH4, and New 3DS in February, and XC3D in April, the 3DS hasn't exactly seen anything noteworthy, and the summer seems like it will be like that everywhre except Japan. Unless the next months are filled with huge games, this is going to be one very bad year for 3DS in the West :/  No wonder that the 3DS prediction is like 7 million, they pretty much has nothing to move hardware in the West, all the big games seem to be coming next year.

Yep, couldnt have said anything better.



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Going to be an interesting month. Amazon suggests PS4>xb one, but not by much, so it could go the other way.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

When will we get NPD numbers? Hope that Vita is included this time!



Dr.Vita said:
When will we get NPD numbers? Hope that Vita is included this time!

Of course we'll get Vita numbers. I need something to laugh at. 



Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Dr.Vita said:
When will we get NPD numbers? Hope that Vita is included this time!

Around 5 hours.