Quantcast
September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

I'll tag this guy right here



Tag

Where's the "estimates" thread?



Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Should be a good one.

I'm guessing 465k for PS4 and 285k for X1



Guys one question, how much have sold PS2 the NPD September 2001?



drake_tolu said:

Guys one question, how much have sold PS2 the NPD September 2001?

343,719

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10423



Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

TechnoHobbit said:
drake_tolu said:

Guys one question, how much have sold PS2 the NPD September 2001?

343,719

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10423

Thanks... and how much have sold the NPD of first October-November-December 2000 (not combinet) and first month of 2001 (even in this case, not combinate)



Tagged, oh, and PS4 and XBOne will once again beat the Wii U globally, in the US.

(Nah, not really. Or, maybe not?)



 
I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

hard month to predict.

ps4 could be anything between 350 and 500k
xb1 could be over or below 300k. both is not unlikely

hard to guess month


i still go with
435k ps4
305k xb1


ltd so far:
3944k ps4
3204k xb1


so still no 1m lead for the ps4 in the us.
maybe ps4 can manage to do that on december npd.
but not before...

 

 

 

edit:

would be funny, if x360 outsold wiiu :O



Its hard to imagine a situation where the PS4 isn't close to double the Xbox 1.
But I also believe the Xbox One is easier to guess. I would say 285k

So in total:
Xbox One 285
PS4 510k



CosmicSex said:
Its hard to imagine a situation where the PS4 isn't close to double the Xbox 1.
But I also believe the Xbox One is easier to guess. I would say 285k

So in total:
Xbox One 285
PS4 510k


remember february.

xbox one just 25k behind ps4.

it was out of nowhere

 

 

imho xbox is not easy to guess this month.

neither the ps4 ofc.