Quantcast
View Post
Dolla Dolla said:
@thetonestarr

They still account for TRU sales, they just aren't provided the sales information direct from that retailer. Just like ioi covers less than 10%, he still accounts for the other 90%+.


True, but I'm really doubtful about how anyone can track Wii software for November without data from TRU.

TRU did the kind of promotion which can throw away usual trends. Without knowing how much software TRU received from Nintendo, it's impossible to know how much software they sold, let alone the relative performance of each title...

 



My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957